4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

deostias2

Jan 2, 2018
can't wait for next update,the shota with big dick and the milf, with a lot of erotism and a story slowly and well development all of that turn me on

Reactions: lxh123

Jan 2, 2021
He isn't really a shota right? If I remember it said he only looked very young for his age but is actually a teen

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
He isn't really a shota right? If I remember it said he only looked very young for his age but is actually a teen
They have to write that he's of age because of Patreon rules but you can clearly tell he's a shota, also it even tells you he's a kid in the overview ''Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?''

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
If I remember he is not a kid, his traumatic past stunted his growth, I think that’s why he has a large cock for a small boy, I am pretty sure this was explained when they went to adopt him

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
If I remember he is not a kid, his traumatic past stunted his growth, I think that’s why he has a large cock for a small boy, I am pretty sure this was explained when they went to adopt him
Yeah, devs with this kind of content must find a way to use very young characters with this kind of excuses; like Man best friend: a game about dog sex and at the beginning you can read: "All the animals in the game are humans wearing a costume" XD

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone who has already played it recommend it? Are there good scenes? Thanks in advance.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone who has already played it recommend it? Are there good scenes? Thanks in advance.
The first update was great while the second was a little bit small, but it's definitely worth. In your shoes I would wait a couple of days, because around July 1st the third part will be released.

P.s. this is a slow burn game

Reactions: porotropo

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
The first update was great while the second was a little bit small, but it's definitely worth. In your shoes I would wait a couple of days, because around July 1st the third part will be released.

P.s. this is a slow burn game
I just saw this on Patreon. It looks like the release date is July 12 -

Cloudlet

JUN 28, 2021 AT 1:35 PM

Unlocked
New release date - 12th of July
Since the upcoming update will be a bit bigger (~170 images instead of 120 + a possible animation) it will require some extra rendering time. No way around it unfortunately.

Sorry I didn't post this month, will do it on a regular basis from now on.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just saw this on Patreon. It looks like the release date is July 12 -

Cloudlet

JUN 28, 2021 AT 1:35 PM

Unlocked
New release date - 12th of July
Since the upcoming update will be a bit bigger (~170 images instead of 120 + a possible animation) it will require some extra rendering time. No way around it unfortunately.

Sorry I didn't post this month, will do it on a regular basis from now on.
this year, or the next one:unsure:
either way, even if it will be delivered on that exact date, better to stop providing etas/"hard dates" till the update is not 100% done...it is not an easy thing to build supporters trust, yet it is fairly easy to lose it by missing self-proclaimed deadlines.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
this year, or the next one:unsure:
either way, even if it will be delivered on that exact date, better to stop providing etas/"hard dates" till the update is not 100% done...it is not an easy thing to build supporters trust, yet it is fairly easy to lose it by missing self-proclaimed deadlines.
It will be slow development.
But if he gets a good job, they will follow and forgive him ...
There are conditions (suspense is not lacking) to achieve success, even if some doubts arise, but it depend only on the developer's choices, we'll see ...

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So far what is availble is of extremely good quality in terms of rendering and the story is nice. Let´s hope he doesn´t learn from Isctor and L&P

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes