4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
I just say one thing, a real shame .. INCREDIBLE potential .... Too bad, he could have made a lot of money if he continued, he lost a good project.

Reactions: Yatoy

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I have not donated money to Cloudlet, but let me say to all of you who criticize with such contempt that you are ... SCAG.

Let me argue and then continue doing what you want:

You have not the slightest idea of what it costs to CREATE content. In some of you I can intuit patience, but that you have stopped believing in cloudlet because of unfulfilled promises or because it is taking too long. In that, I understand and support you. But ... Let's suppose for a moment that the developer and main artist of this video game enters here and reads your comments. From your responsibility ... How do you think you will influence him to continue or leave the story? It's basic psychology: The less support you have, the less self-confidence you'll have and the less time you'll spend on your work.

It is good that you do not support him financially, especially if you do not trust him.

It's okay to give your opinion and point out that it breaks promises or takes a long time.

But gloating in a group and making fun of something you have no control over is REGRETABLE.

If he ends up doing his part and gets a third part, your words will already be said. And for that there is no going back.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I would also like to say something important:

Those of you who have fun at the expense of making fun of developers who break promises by ensuring that they have taken the money by promising the impossible, I ask you: How did you manage to do chapter 1 and chapter 2? Yes he has been able to develop those two chapters ... Wouldn't it be more profitable for the developer to do chapters 3, 4 and 5? Unclear. It is much easier to do as little as possible and take the money while you can.

You have a poor mentality, and I repeat, I'm talking about those who make fun of you, those who bully. I am not talking about those who give up, stop paying or get upset for no reason, I am talking about cruelty in your comments.

The developer may be going through a rough patch, may have to work in real life, or have someone sick around. What do you know if he has had an accident and has lost mobility? You don't know anything, everything is possible.

I repeat: Do not offer your money if you do not trust, but cruelty is unnecessary.

Jul 2, 2017
You have not the slightest idea of what it costs to CREATE content.
And what idea about that do you have ? not gonna go in the direction of 'belive me i know what im talking about' because that's not the point. The point is some of the people here may know very well how much it takes to create content

Also 'create content' that's rich as majority of the devs are copy paste machines

Do not offer your money if you do not trust, but cruelty is unnecessary.
Writing posts in forum pointing out what happened and opinions in FAR from cruelty, what is this kindergarten ?

From your responsibility ... How do you think you will influence him to continue or leave the story?
You wrote some big words about poor mentality, leaving because of some posts in forum would be an example of poor mentality, if anything dev would know that he's way of communicating is just bad, and setting the next date after the other and not delivering even worse

The developer may be going through a rough patch, may have to work in real life, or have someone sick around.
And he may not

Reactions: jackie wong

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Let's not be so emotional guys and stop arguing among yourselves. Let the dev post, if ever, and we will know what is the future. Since he has a discord, those of you who are in that discord can provide us info if needed. No need to get anyone's hopes high, down or anything. In the end, the dev needs us and we need his work.

Reactions: shiguresouen

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
At no time have I said that all of you do not have the right to express yourselves, to mention or share that it is a developer who takes longer to publish than he promised.

Do it, I have not said otherwise. As I have also reported, I have not paid this developer but I like the potential he has ... It has been a month and a half since he said there would be the update, not a year.

And that is what I criticize: That many people are saying that it is abandoned and it is a scam, when 2 months ago he published the second part. That's all it said.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
At no time have I said that all of you do not have the right to express yourselves, to mention or share that it is a developer who takes longer to publish than he promised.

Do it, I have not said otherwise. As I have also reported, I have not paid this developer but I like the potential he has ... It has been a month and a half since he said there would be the update, not a year.

And that is what I criticize: That many people are saying that it is abandoned and it is a scam, when 2 months ago he published the second part. That's all it said.
You have a point there. This guy thought he could deliver a game in 1 month. Ok. Really nice. So far the content is cool. It would be awesome to play a good game every month. So far so good. Month passes the dude says heat burned his pc so he got the new parts and agreed to put a progress bar. Again, nice. Ok we got that shit can happend so we move on. Now he's hiding again. Not a single word. And his mod is acting like a dick-tator on the discord. Even Cloudet agreed to be more communicative. Just stick to your word mate. That's what all of us are asking. Coz if you put excuse after excuse, you'll lose all of our trust. And some of us are patreons and others are potentional ones. I usually support some devs when I have money. But they have more realistic dates for the updates and communicate with the people. Ancho is one of them. So this is what I want to see and I think it will be big improvement :
- More realistic dates ( if you can't in one month, do it in 2-3 )
- More content
- Deffinetly better communication
- More teasers
- And that bitchboi on the server to get rekt

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
Then we agree:
1) Developers are directly responsible for their popularity, good or bad.
2) If they meet the dates and do not disappoint, they like them. If they miss dates and disappoint, they lose followers.
3) Developers have the ability to make content, and therefore they will. But there are poor quality developers who just want money and don't want to work. They create a bait, a trap, and fish ... But that doesn't last long because when the patreons find out, they stop supporting.

Regarding all this, I distrust for a simple reason:
1) A developer does what he does because he likes it. And obviously he wants money and get rich.
2) Following that logic: Making a good product that you like is the best way to get rich, because people will win for it.
3) If you lie or miss dates, you lose confidence. If there is no trust, there is less money.
4) Therefore, the best way is to be honest, transparent and direct.
5) For what reason would these developers lose the trust of their followers by 20% of the 100% that they could gain if they were sincere? I mean: 20% is what they will settle for cheating, 100% is the potential of the business. Isn't it preferable?
6) If we have already made it clear that (good) developers want to make money every month with this type of project. How are they going to get more money by lying or doing the job they promise to do? It is clearly the second option.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
What I'm trying to say by this is that being a developer with the potential to make thousands of dollars a month and settling for crumbs (or scraps) doesn't seem very credible to me.

I think rather that these types of developers have certain responsibilities that prevent them from dedicating themselves 100% to these projects and reality reaches them: They cannot make the dates, with good intentions they promise times that they cannot do and in the face of the disappointments of the followers, disappear.

That's why I say: I understand that people don't give away their money ... I don't, I reserve it for when I blindly believe in a developer. But if I think that if Cloudlet enters this forum and sees this type of comment laughing at him, he will have less desire to finish his project. Negative things attract negative things.

Likewise, I have never wanted to interfere with your right to express yourself. Only against mindless hatred.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
The "second update" wasn't a real update; to be honest I didn't even notice the difference at first. Delays are fine, because we all know that shit happens, but for what concern all the above this dev is in a delicate position right now.
At the moment he has new parts for his computer and the infernal heat is over so I hope we won't have other problems in the future.
Once again I'd like to say that the "no money no criticize philosophy" is not always valid, because the 90% of success of this king of games comes from this forum: doesn't matter if you don't support a game financially, you just need to spread the word and you'll see the number of patrons growing day by day, so a dev should always pay attention to this forum.
Finally I admit I agree with some users: his discord channel has some of the most annoying users ever, you ask something and immediately OZ or his other friend send a reply, I mean, sounds weird Cloudlet doesn't reply personally in the thread but only via PM to these two.

P.s. it is very sad to see users being so active on discord for this kind of games, spending hours waiting for new comments and it is even more sad to see that some of them are "abusing" that little power they have on the channel. Guys/girls get a life.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes