4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Man, this last animation scene was out of the world, the best animation I've ever seen in games in this genre.
Dev is on fire, even after coming back from war.

Reactions: Pintios

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Completed update...but I have 2 videos that are blurred in the extra..how to unlock? (last two)

One of the few VNs I'm actually reading. Normally not the patient type but the story and CG is so well done...

xTakeshi69

Jul 13, 2019
Idk if i am the only one but i have a bug where i cannot see the dialog boxes (i only see the cg's) when i am starting a new game. Lucky for me that i still have an old save from last year where i start at the beginning without this bug. I was so confused because they talked in the cg's but no dialog.

Reactions: millyvanilly84

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
Some news for those who don't follow him, he recently became active on Discord, posted this update, he is russian, so no payment methods work at the moment, only crypto, his subscribestar page was disabled so he is trying to get it running again. Says its back to regular updates, no reason why he went missing yet.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Idk if i am the only one but i have a bug where i cannot see the dialog boxes (i only see the cg's) when i am starting a new game. Lucky for me that i still have an old save from last year where i start at the beginning without this bug. I was so confused because they talked in the cg's but no dialog.
Same for me but if I just rightclick (as for save) but dont save the text get back.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Damn what an update! It is sooooo hot as things are progressing. Great work. I just hope that things are normal for the dev and he continues to properly update the game at a consistent manner and schedule.

Reactions: ironbox
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes