4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I really like the game, nice story, renders and very sweet animations.
I'm just annoyed there are parts where the game sort of slows down so to speak and the dialogue is missing for a large part.
Is that a bug...something on my end....or...?
Anyone know a fix to that?
Try right clicking to go to save menu then go back to the game, seemed to have worked for me as mentioned in my post directly above yours

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I started a new game to see if I had the bug as well (since I started from where the game left off previously), I seemed to have fixed it, what I did was - right click to go to save - I didn't save, but went right back to the game and the dialogue box was back. I was also able to rewind back to 'here he comes' and view the dialogue that was missed, hope this helps.

I also had the tutorial pop up for 1 second after it had gone through it, I did the same thing with the right click and everything seems fine atm.
Ok thanks a lot that does work (y)

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
wikipedia my ass. This site needs to make a stepcest tag already to perfectly accommodate those who are specifically in that sort of thing. Im surprised with how popular step-incest media has become in the past decade theres still no tag for it. Almost as if they like the idea of it but are to "disgusted" to cross the line. All I see a is bunch of closetted incest lovers hiding behind the stepline to abide by the rules in fear they will be removed out of the equation and be labeled as outcasts of society, creeps. haha Im exaggerating but the point remains. Incest has always been closely blood related people fucking and thats what makes it taboo. The depraved mind thirsting the forbidden that not in a million years would ever happen in real life to nearly everyone. Not this "the cousin of my cousin-to the square- is banging my adoptive 100% non related blood tested alien mom" shit or whatever the fuk smh. Mod if youre reading this just do everyone a favor and remove the damn tag to avoid lunatics like me ranting about the silliest things, thank you.
I just think it's just censorship so no one gets screwed. If someone records something and hears "it's promoting incest and it's wrong" they will say no no, they are not a real family

Reactions: f4f4
Dec 14, 2021
The author is handsome. Just a top 1 game. The plot, characters, graphics, animation are all at the highest level. Bravo! Now only the first chapter is finished, for 3 hours of gameplay, there is no sex. But, God, how interesting everything is spelled out. You can immediately see the Russian developer, just applause. Very similar to Mother and Wife, but reading and worrying about the characters (and all of them) is very interesting. The humor is top-notch, he laughed in his voice (especially with sandwiches). Oh, I hope not to abandon the game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I started a new game to see if I had the bug as well (since I started from where the game left off previously), I seemed to have fixed it, what I did was - right click to go to save - I didn't save, but went right back to the game and the dialogue box was back. I was also able to rewind back to 'here he comes' and view the dialogue that was missed, hope this helps.

I also had the tutorial pop up for 1 second after it had gone through it, I did the same thing with the right click and everything seems fine atm.
Yes, you have to save in one of the slots and then go back to the game and it works. I needed to do it a couple of times till it worked though!
Thanks guys, managed to also figure it out.
Another tip for some lost soul. It still disappears intermittently in the game Especially if Danny/Jessica say: ...
What I found that to read missing test during those scenes is doing the right click trick on the last scene and then just Back Back, Back (B key) to read any missing text. I sometimes have OCD and needs to know what happens with all the ... dialogues!! Sometimes there is another piece of dialogue thrown in between.

Going backwards seems to be more stable than going forward.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Excellent game, slow but good, in the extras section there are two videos that I can't see, are they for the parteons?

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Final scene is one of my all time favorite in this kind of games now! Realy well done.
I agree , I have never seen such a mastrubation scene ending like that in any game so far, and the details and flow of it was awesome. Jess is a bit of a kinky girl who has to discover herself it seems. Bet she could squirt too...in time ;)
Just wish we could zoom in a bit :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Old Dog and Moosexl

BaxJones

Oct 24, 2022
This fix worked for me on macOS Catalina:

• Right-click the app
• Click Show Package Contents
• Open the Contents folder
• Open the MacOS folder
• Open a new Finder window.
• Go to your Applications folder.
• Open the Utilities folder
• Open Terminal
• Type in (without the quotes) "chmod +x " (note the space after +x)
• Go to the first Finder window without hitting enter in Terminal
• Drag the file with the same name as the app (and without an extension), and drop it into the Terminal window.
• Click on the Terminal window and hit enter.

Then you should have permission to open it.
YOU BLOODY LEGEND

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
worst feeling man ;((
pain.jpeg
was this remade? Shit was way better than I remember. Loving everything about this one. The plot, the renders, the animations. Great use of daz assets. Ive been learning daz these past 2 weeks and let me tell you shits a Hassle. I wonder how he did the breast and ass squeeze. I tried with breastacular gloves yet I cant get that quite same result. Also her thighs flattening when she sits. And gravity/mass on her breasts. Maybe blender?? Anyhow! details like that are really appreciated cuz I know it is time consuming af. Most devs will not go that far. They just put shit on top of shit and presto, on the final build it goes. This other Dev does an awesome job with the grabbing too. Great visual novel btw. Coming back to truebond, I love how the series of events are set up so well to benefit the hero. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The prude housewife slowly, yet surely mixing her dormant lust and gullibility, with the eager desire to form a bond with the child she has always wished for. (A 19yo at that, it is so funny cuz of his looks) Leading her to behave improperly, going against what she stands for. Doing things for and with her makebelieve son that she would never do for her husband. Going as far as to lie to him and even gaslighting him into believing he was overthinking things when he caught her walking to the mc's room inappropriately dressed calling him a pervert and a sicko haha.
UGHHH its so gooood. I was getting so nervous the closer I got to 100% hence the lil meme I made at the top cuz I really wanted to see her trying out whatever skimpy clothes she bought with her own money to privately model for the mc.
Unfortunately not in this update. Hopefully the next one :cry: As soon as I finished I had to go put in 5 schmeckles on subscribestar. I noticed bro barely has supporters on all his platforms combined. No wonder he is not properly motivated to grind this shit. Fellas pls consider supporting this dev. It would really suck to see this work of art go on another hiatus or worse, complete abandonment. For a noharem\noincest game this shit takes the cake. If you havent played yet, I highly encourage you do. Not much to fap to atm, but the build up is super worth it.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes