Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
... The slang for a detective is "Dick" Why not just "True Dick" or "Private Dick"
That's not even a pun.

Either way, I'm a sucker for actual art opposed to DAZ game number 645890682590 so best of luck otherwise.

Reactions: Dabade and BaoCat

BaoCat

Aug 10, 2024
... The slang for a detective is "Dick" Why not just "True Dick" or "Private Dick"
That's not even a pun.

Either way, I'm a sucker for actual art opposed to DAZ game number 645890682590 so best of luck otherwise.
It was supposed to be a reference to a show called True Detective. :cry:

Reactions: jampfl and VOYEUR

Weepz

Dec 11, 2022
This looks like it could really go somewhere, congrats on your first release and do you have any plans on future pregnancy content?

Reactions: BaoCat

BaoCat

Aug 10, 2024
Reminds me of Summertime Sameface Saga
I won't lie, it very was inspired by it. You will find a lot of similar things in my game but I wouldn't copy anything from it.
If the story continues you will find it branching much differently (more towards supernatural things, monsters(girls) etc.)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The art looks pretty good. Good luck with your game development, BaoCat, and welcome to F95zone!

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

Overview:

The story follows a young detective who decided to go back to his home town, Bolsdip, in order to solve some mysteries. Along the way he will discover some secrets and get to know interesting individuals, like the good-looking local college professor, seductive MILF next door or the secretive amateur journalist.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-01
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: Bao Cat Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This looks great and all, but why didn't you just name it True Dick?

Dick is slang for detective and the current title is ... just fucking awful, bro.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I'm sorry but I didn't understood the reference :cry:
I won't lie, it very was inspired by it. You will find a lot of similar things in my game but I wouldn't copy anything from it.
it's funny you confirmed my 2nd post (the one about reference to summertime saga), it would've been funnier if you had confirmed my first post (the one with the girl in similar pose to one of your asset)