Mod Ren'Py True Husband [v0.7] Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
well yea MOST WT mods have to update everytime, this one is a little cheeky but its not up to me to say.
yea if its a WT mod it will always have to be updated, sometimes the old one will still work and not break the game, while other times the game will just stop at the old update.
I feel bad for the mod devs as people will endlessly ask for the update till it drops or the game dev used the new renply version which usually always forces a redo of the entire mod so it takes that much longer

Reactions: MurrayMods

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
if this mod is "integral", then the game dev needs to wait for the mod to be ready as well otherwise what's the point of the game being ready to go.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
if this mod is "integral", then the game dev needs to wait for the mod to be ready as well otherwise what's the point of the game being ready to go.
If I remember correctly there are two mods for this game if you pay for the extended version which is around £25 where I'm from it has one that comes with it which I assume is made by the dev where as this one is made on the side by a modder who I'm assuming doesn't have early acsess to the game to preloaded the mod before or same time as the release .

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
If I remember correctly there are two mods for this game if you pay for the extended version which is around £25 where I'm from it has one that comes with it which I assume is made by the dev where as this one is made on the side by a modder who I'm assuming doesn't have early acsess to the game to preloaded the mod before or same time as the release .
The Mod is included in the game but is enabled for subscribers only. When the new version is released publicly I re-develop the access point for the general public.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The Mod is included in the game but is enabled for subscribers only. When the new version is released publicly I re-develop the access point for the general public.
Oh right wasn't aware of that I just noticed from the devs subscribestar that a walkthough mod was included thx for the work then

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
yea if its a WT mod it will always have to be updated, sometimes the old one will still work and not break the game, while other times the game will just stop at the old update.
I feel bad for the mod devs as people will endlessly ask for the update till it drops or the game dev used the new renply version which usually always forces a redo of the entire mod so it takes that much longer
I don't know how my fellow Modders work but, in my case, I ALWAYS review the complete code, the vast majority of the time I find that the developers modified the code in previous chapters. That's why it took me a day, more or less, to publish the updated Mod.

Reactions: Royco35

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
I don't know how my fellow Modders work but, in my case, I ALWAYS review the complete code, the vast majority of the time I find that the developers modified the code in previous chapters. That's why it took me a day, more or less, to publish the updated Mod.
MOD is already done ?

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
I'm sorry, did you only read the last sentence? He was referring to previous updates lol.
The WT mod is in the base game but only for the dev subscribestar members so technically the mod is done. When v7 is made public so will this WT mod (Murray is the one who made the mod for the dev to be included in the base game).

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I like how this modder announces when he is working on the updated version in the OP. I would hope this minimizes the number of posts saying, "update mod" or similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: MurrayMods

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
This for the win, it's appreciated. There are some quite well know modders who often don't do this and it makes me avoid their mods. You and Sancho though, I've never had issues with using your work.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, caught up with the Dev, and no problems with the mod I saw. In fact, I liked your little comment on the red choice when the MC was having second thoughts about the hooker. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!