Others Ren'Py Completed True Love [Remastered] [Software House Parsley]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
Man this is some nostalgia, I think I still have the collections disk that had this and a few other games by them on it, gonna have to look now. Thanks for the Memories!

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
oh i am playing it using an .exe, i am not using a browser
Well try resizing game window ... if it doesn't allow then download Resize Enable ( ) ... then you can resize the game window to your wish.
But as i mentioned before ... i don't think the game resolution can not be changed from 800x600

Reactions: ShiKage89

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
Did you know you can get a 'visit from the god of gambling' and get insane stat boosts for all your stats in this game. I just forgot about how to get it. This game is still good
Think it was doing one thing a lot an neglecting other things that made a god visit you...
Just do nothing except attend classes for a week. You get a 40 point bonus to all attributes and it resets your fatigue.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
There is a new release for this game called " True love 95" on steam

Does anyone knows what is the difference ? maybe different translation ?

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
There is a new release for this game called " True love 95" on steam

Does anyone knows what is the difference ? maybe different translation ?
I read about it on Lewd Games. It is the same game no difference, like a repost. No new content

Reactions: Cocomaster

Shadurak

Jan 13, 2020
Every man of culture has a first - if it's animated, it was probably Bible Black; if it's an adult vn, it was this one.
Back in the medieval age of 2008, a random dude from a forum that's long dead sent me a rar file with 5 hentai games in it, since I was interested. Out of them, 3 worked - X-Change, which was short and silly, Paradise Heights, which didn't really capture my interest, and this fantastic gem, which blew me away.
Figuring out how to raise my stats, hunting down the cgs, giving in and consulting a walkthrough to finally get to 100% - it's all a cherished memory and it ignited my passion for the medium. A true classic if there ever was one, I highly recommend it to anyone who has even a passing interest in the old titles.
If it doesn't run properly for you, check out the Asenheim website, you can play this and many other oldies directly from your browser from there.

DuckyMcDuck

May 20, 2017
Please help. The game won't start even when I use compability mode or open as an administrator. I launched the reg file too

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Doesn't work. I added .reg to my registry, but nothing happens when I try to play the game. Doesn't even show up anywhere in processes.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
If the game doesn't launch you could always try playing it on .

Last edited:
Reactions: Aserola1746

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
ShiKage89 This game [True Love] isn't censored, per se.

It shows nudity, but I don't believe it actually shows sex either.

If I remember right, it just describes it.

Also the registry file needs to be included.

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
Copy the lines below the dashes in a text editor, paste and save as: truelove.reg

Run it, and have it save to your registry.

That should make it runable:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PARSLEY\TRUELOVE]
"InstallType"=dword:00000001
"language"=dword:00000001
"Title"="TRUE LOVE"
"StartScenario"="MAIN"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"

Last edited:
Reactions: ShiKage89
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes