Try – perhaps it could help you!

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
Hello!

What can poesy do? Will it be able, being involved in your project (at a time when patrons prefer to pay for stimulations of the brain centers of pleasure directly through vision and hearing), significantly increase the number of patrons-subscribers? Unlikely …

Will it be able to make your project more attractive, more memorable, more unique - whatever you say, but when the developers, having learned the simplest and cheapest secrets of success, breed endless clones of fetish teasers and hell knows what circle use the same plots, when even the most refined and exotic dishes get tasteless, the satiated basic instinct craves more novelty and freshness. Also the impotence of semantic affection, for example by means of dialogues, is due to the wornness of the used forms obviously. The effects of foreplay and savoring erotic emotions are emasculated by the absence of lyrical pauses and digressions.

Would you think, perhaps just poetry is able to correct these imbalance in the impact on the perception of the user and also the primitivism that is increasingly absorbing this sphere of entertainment.

Yes, poesy is quite capable of this, even if its role is reduced to the level of a spice-seasoning for the main meat dish - for to ennoble the basic passions has always been her lot.

Will it be able to help your brainchild in this sense? If you don't try, you won't know! Contact without hesitation if you think that there is a niche for poetic delights in your game or visual novel. Any theme for any rhythm, any size of the verse, furthermore the lyrics for the finished melody of yours - you can try how this will look and sound without spending a cent. Any aspect of being, except for the forbidden ones (the restrictions are the same as on Patreon).

For initial contacts, we suggest using the StPl2-account tool “Start conversation”.

Last edited:

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, everyone! Another five cents on the table ...
Among those who profess such views on the importance of poetry, one can immediately name the developer EvaKiss with the game “Our Red String”, and among those who considered it appropriate to use our poetry resource for this purpose - the studio Hot Bunny with the game “Pirates. Golden Tits”.
May the crazy diamond shine on you!

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
All this in most cases can turn out to be a one-time application with an incomprehensible effect and I wonder what it will cost for those who are interested in this.

StPl2

Sep 1, 2020
All this in most cases can turn out to be a one-time application with an incomprehensible effect and I wonder what it will cost for those who are interested in this.
Speaking of the effect, I believe your assumption is valid for everything that is tried for the first time. What it will cost? The result is to your liking, and you have an appropriate inner urge - this will be a sufficient condition to support the talent of the poet who has endeavored the best for you. And only if you want to save poetic innovations in subsequent releases further, you may become their full-fledged owners without any burden for your budget, leaving the poet with recognition of his authorship. I think this approach is quite consistent with the notion of “fair use”.

Reactions: Dsandr

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I wonder how these use rights, which are meant, can be assigned to the person who wants it in reality? Something complicated like a contract?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
We worked together, we are satisfied with the result, the players received it positively.