3D-Daz Trying to create OC with DAZ (Futa Warning)

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, I am pretty new to DAZ and currently playing around with a lot of plugins etc.. For my first character I tried to bash together as many of the stuff I installed as possible.
Current issue: Missing texture in the groin area and the "Wet Skin" Mode changed the overall skin color expect for one part of her body.
What do you think and what else would you change?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Re try adding the skin texture you want, then re run the shader fixer for the genitals, that would be my guess.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What genital asset are you using? Futalicious appears to have good skin matching from rendering experiments I've done.

From that white patch in her nethers it looks like you may not have applied a shell correctly. It happened for me until I upgraded to v0.3 for Futalicious

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Just found this thread, so sorry if it's a little late...You need to look at those 'Geoshell's' on top of Futalicious/Golden Palace, or any that come out white, & turn off the 'wet shell' genital elements. This works with any 'geoshell' white patch.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
What genital asset are you using? Futalicious appears to have good skin matching from rendering experiments I've done.

From that white patch in her nethers it looks like you may not have applied a shell correctly. It happened for me until I upgraded to v0.3 for Futalicious
wrong. it's white because you need to Apply the Shell fix. If you have more than one Shell or body addition (futalicious, Boobtastic, etc.) it is like the shells are clipping each other. applying the shell fix clears it up