Seeking Trying to find (preferably) RPG Maker / Wolf RPG games that doesn't have gameplay outside of moving and talking

Jul 7, 2018
To be more specific I'm looking for RPG games that don't have battles, tactics or management and also are focused around either corruption, NTR or any variation of R*pe. Would also prefer for protag to be female. It doesn't have to have an English translation either, just go nuts anything goes as long as it fits some of the categories I'm looking for.

Some examples:
Cuckolding Elfen Fire, Material Girl, Part-Time Exhibitionist Girl, Meer's Occupation, Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution, Zefira, Young Elven Wife, Leanna's Slice of Life, NTRed Class Rep Yukino, Country Girl Keiko, Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris, Summer shattering, etc. (that should be enough of a reference)

There can be exceptions like Tina the Scarlet Swordswoman, which has a battle system in it, but is barely ever used.
I've probably played most if not all of these kinds of games, but I'm hoping that maybe someone can find a that one game I haven't played yet.
Sorry for the pretentious request, but I really hope someone can help a fellow eroge enthusiast out.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I can propose you several RPG games without battles,
All are female protagonists.

- Adventures Of Tara (rpg, complete) : learn to be a magician despite a stalker
- Elena'life (rpg) : a woman seeking autonomy
- Devin's Life (start RPG then Ren'py) : the misadventures of a teacher
- sarah's life (rpg - abandoned) : a wife trying to survive
And mine : Lolita Gone Wild (rpg) : an young girl who discovers a passion for exhibition and sex.

I'm sure I forgot some more.
Hope you'll find what your looking for

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions, but to tell you the truth, I don't really find 3D eroges very appealing, they look a bit too close to "realistic" for me, if you know what I mean. I don't really like seeing, real looking people getting abused.
Again, I do appreciate the recommendations.