Seeking Trying to satisfy my darker kinks...Suggestions?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, my erotic horror is more like monster movies as opposed to slasher flicks. I do not have any suggestions for you, but glad you enjoy some of my insidious corruptions!

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Ill hop on this thread and mildly try to revive it
You're welcome to try, I've found very little of note in quite some time. That said if you should encounter anything to add to what people have already mentioned I'd certainly be eager to hear it.

Feb 12, 2021
hey Xymma, well thanks for creating the thread in the first place. my apologies for my absence, but ironically, the same day I posted to this, i was (coughing) "encouraged" to take a break from this place for a bit, got pissed off, n didn't return until recently. n I even have this page bookmarked as my starting point whenever I visit this site.

I'm surprised to hear that LonaRPG floats your boat, considering the antiquated art style. unfortunately I've passed up on way too many games where, despite having several 'unique' tags I look for, the graphic style is just too old, or in other cases, the 2D japanese-style games.

I'm all about the 3DCG graphics n art style, n it's hard-as-hell to find the right combo of these interests w/the DAZ or RenPy models. so here I am again, trying in vein to see if there's a rare gem out there that I haven't run across yet...here's hoping, n thanks to those who did post some suggestions on here.

(dolcett, dolcett, dolcett...or games that have the same kinda tags that Nattmara's "Subject: The First Escape" had; damn shame the dev abandoned that project, n nobody else picked it up; if only I had the coding skills...)
yes, yes, n yes...vids n comics exist, VN should be next :unsure: