Others - Completed - TStudent Life -Summer Vacation with a Transsex Girl- [v1.3.1] [HachiHachiDanuki]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Pretty boring but not bad.

The story is simple enough roomate turned into a girl so fuck her/him.

The gameplay is very simple and sadly gets boring.

The pixel art is pretty good.

The clothes system was dissapointing, I wished there were more slutty clothes.

The situations also aren´t that interesting and get boring quick.

Wouldn´t recommend it if you want a lot of variation but it´s alright for what it is.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Mostly vanilla
    ✅ Plenty of outfit options
    ✅ Neat pixel art game
    ✅ Unlocking everything isn’t that hard
    ✅ All things considering, it’s cute enough
    CONs
    ❌ Maybe more scene variety
    ❌ Fairly static pixel art
    Comments
    This game probably has the dumbest overview I’ve read. (where I got the game from). But in a nutshell, its mostly vanilla game about one of the characters getting genderbent into female both physically and eventually mentally. That essentially ends up playing like any of other “point-and-click” adult adventure games. Where you do daily activities, progress events, buy outfits and other items whilst hunting for all sorts of fun debauchery. By mostly vanilla I mean game does have few elements that are NOT VANILLA and some simply activities her being rather lewd. But technically, most BAD stuff can be avoided.

Goal is simple, support her making horny. And waifu shall be the future.
    It's fairy short and enjoyable few hours game. Game good vibes of “do you have akira points” or “life with slave”, pretty wholesome overall.

Honestly, for such short game and style, I don’t know what else to say.
    Total Score: 8/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Hex111

An overall enjoyable game that is played with only a mouse.

For starters, the pixel art is overall pretty good.
    There's a large selection of clothes that you can mix and match to dress Akira as well.

As for the story, there isn't much there. Can easily be summerized into one or two sentences.
    Not to say that the story is bad though.

In terms of H content, it's a mixed bag for me personally. If you're the kind of person that enjoys CG type H content with still images and text, this is pretty much spot on for you. However, if you're like me and you prefer animated scenes over still ones, then there's pretty much only 1 animated scene, that doesn't change throughout the game. While this doesn't make the game not worth playing, it is something to keep in mind.

Lastly in terms of gameplay, it's pretty much spot on from what you would expect from a mouse only game like this. There's a day and night cycle, you can go out to places with Akira, buy clothes, buy necessities, etc... I'd also like to note that the game itself is not too lengthy. Could easily be completed within around 3 - 5+ hours.

In overall, I enjoyed playing this not too lengthy, but enjoyable pixel art game.
    Not a must play, but I definitely recommend playing it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AreoAnn

Just a wonderful and very sensual game! I really liked it, and the gameplay is interesting! Also great art and voice acting. Despite the limited number of mechanics, the game is simply amazing. In fact, it's hard to say anything else, because the game is very chamber, but I definitely want more and more diverse games like this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Markimoo99

This game was a surprise, I didn't expect to be amazed or anything, but I'm glad I gave it a try.
    The art is great, the story is good (simple and short), the character is very cute. Will definitely play it again.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

floppagaming1453

Let's clear something out of the way first. This isn't really a sissification. The protag magically goes from being a man to being a woman. That tag threw me off at first, but I realised it was wrong once I started playing. Overall, the game took me 2 hours to get to day 30 while skipping some dialogue.

If you have trouble with the theme of the game, just pretend that she's a tomboy who never really realised the difference between men and women or something. It's a really good fap.

Now for the game itself, this is one of the cuter games I've played in a while. Great pixel graphics with some nice animations. I can't stress how good the pixel graphics are. Good pixel art is a dime a dozen, and they're already quite difficult to find without a proper tag.
    The gameplay itself is pretty bland, bar one aspect. A lot of the scenes are repetitive, especially the sex. You get one position, missionary, and the option to drug him/r. There are a few animated masturbation scenes, but that's about it. There aren't many special events for going outside like I thought there would be, but that's not the end of the world.
    Now, my favorite part of the game easily has to be the customization. Making outfits is very cute, especially with the pixel graphics. The outfits also show up on the character in different poses around the room as well as when going outside.
    While I'd want to give this game a 5 star review, because of the lack of content I can't really. But if it gets a few updates, this would be the perfect game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Laura2022

A really fun and enjoyable game that isn't too lengthy. Basically it boils down to lowering resistance through increasing horniness of the main protagonist, and helping him/her develop a sexual appetite for you. That's right, for once, you are the supporting cast!

I actually like these pixelated arcade looking games, and I love the art style. The actual female protagonist isn't overly "rambunctious" with giant globe-size tits and an ass out of this world. No, just a well-develop curvy girl that isn't too overly slim. The scenario itself is pretty interesting and I wish there were a bigger backstory as to how the "ts syndrome" developed, etc, but it'd probably take away the main point of a lewd game, which is lewds.

Anyway, if you want lewds, there's plenty. Enjoy the game!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

First of all Thank you Translator-san for not using "they/them" pronoun bs.
    Game is alright, I like 1 room type games. The problem with this one is lack of classic variety that comes with the genere. Only 1 sex position that is missionary. No BJ, ass, boobjobs, literally nothing. Events are mostly flashing and masturbation. Too vanilla and boring imo. Doesn't really feel like a completed game.

Art 3/5
    Story 4/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 3,5/5
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Mushybird

The game is very simple, but not in an off-putting way. The pixel art is more expressive than I initially thought, and while there isn't much of it, what is here is pretty good stuff. The day-to-day scenes are enjoyable, and the English translation is very good, a far cry from the MTL nightmare poetry that we usually encounter here. (That might just be my incredibly low standards talking, but believe me, if you know, you know) All-in-all, it's a pretty solid little game, and I do mean little. I think I beat this in less than an hour, so don't go in expecting hours of content.
    Therein lies my criticism; the lack of content. Comparing this game to others of its genre, there little reason to play it over others. There's only one sex scene that, while quite nice, does quickly grow stale after the first in-game week of sex. And only one position? Practically criminal given how nice the pixel art could've shined here. But the game somewhat makes up for this with quite a large selection of clothes and hairstyles for the girl, although if you wanna make enough money to buy them, be prepared to make her a Twitter whore, cause you ain't making enough money to get it and other stuff otherwise.
    In conclusion, it's a short game that does what it does well, has a good translation (that even did the in-game menus!) and is worth a quick play if you're a fan of games of this genre. Otherwise, there are better games for you to enjoy, hence my 4 out of 5 star rating. Also, I think this game is more of a transformation game than a futa/trans game, so maybe consider switching those tags.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Oakkom

Have played this game thoroughly before this translation patch, and besides a robust array of different costumes and pieces of attire you can mix and match, the game doesn't offer much in the h-scene department, in fact, the main h aspect of this game is practically ONE scene with minor interactivity that doesn't really expand in options as the game progresses.
    Overall a game with a lighthearted story and pretty pixel art, and not much besides that, wouldn't really say to skip it, but there's not much to recommend here.