4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Surgy
Thanks for translating this one! Im not really into TS stuff but the art style and non-futa character made me want to play the game.

Just wondering , will you continue translating the game whenever it has some new things added?

To everyone that dont know this yet ,there's a new update that will be added .
ver1.0.7 (according to their cien page)

• A function that allows you to return to plain clothes even after changing into pajamas
  • A function that allows you to re-dress the clothes you took off during sex
  • SEX skip function
  • Added various clothes
  • additional pajamas
  • Random clothes change function every morning
  • Add bedtime line patterns
  • 10 clothes save functions
  • Piston continues without pulling out even if you ejaculate in the vagina

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
SargonSmith: Whoever gets virus alerts probably uses which is IMO, a trash because it gives an .exe generated directly by Godot compiler which doesn't modify or drop anything on the system or connect to Internet at all, heuristic (meaning it's guessing it) of a trojan. Just replace it with something useful instead. The only way to fight this bullshit from AV vendors is to sign the .exe (600$ for EV cert fee + existing company) or spread it through Steam with both options unavailable here for obvious reason of it being a fan translation.
so it's nothing dangerous about the file ? it's just something on my comp guessing the file is dangerous ?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Just wondering , will you continue translating the game whenever it has some new things added?
I won't be updating it to every new version but if there is a stable version at some point, I'll probably do it.
so it's nothing dangerous about the file ? it's just something on my comp guessing the file is dangerous ?
Yes, it's not a virus.

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
Here's my Save File. I finished the game but I am missing some scenes (All Park Scenes) but that's not a big deal since you can just unlock all scenes from this button.

Extract the Save file into the "TS Girl summer_106_ENG_TLv1" or whatever the main folder name is.

The game is nice. IDK if there's a futa scene since I made the girl cum 100 times which apparently prevents her from reverting back to a boy. I just wish there was more sex position compared to just missionary when your in her room.
Screenshot 2023-04-21 180325.png

Last edited:

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
Since it looks like there's a 30 day "time limit", does this game have multiple endings or is it more like you have to do what the game wants you to do?
your limited to 4 weeks of doing whatever you want. After that, you finish the game, and then Endless mode begins where you have no day limit. Plus you can even save your progress in Endless mode

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
View attachment 2561193

Overview:
Inspired by the 2002 Rob Schneider movie "The hot chick" comes a game like that in reverse but not really. Our hero of this story finds himself ready to enjoy his summer break from his university studies. Orignally planning to spend the entire time lifting weights, downing protein shakes, and masterbating while aruging on f95zone that fucking a trap isn't "gay" and anyone that doesn't like NTR is a cuck. However fate has other plans. When his bro among bros Ro- I mean Akira wakes up spontaneously having turned into a woman; everything has changed.... Your best bro has been diagnosed with.....TS syndrome . However, all is not lost, the doctors have asurred you both that as long as Akira refrains from cumming more then 100 times in 30 days he will return to normal! Sounds easy! it's not like akira is into guys just becuase he physically changed into a girl right.....right? Will Akira return to normal? How much will your summer plans change, will you be able to go back to slapping each other's asses with bath towels after football practice, and most importantly what does this game even have to do with Rob Schneider? Find out by playing.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: HachiHachiDanuki -
Censored: yes
Version: 1.06
Language: English (Fan tranlsation)
Translator: Surgy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2561204 View attachment 2561207 View attachment 2561208 View attachment 2561210 View attachment 2561211 View attachment 2561212
Rather categorize it as gender bender instead of trans/futa

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Only way to look at it is this.
1. The character is a known boy.
2. Said known boy chara enjoys wearing girl outfits and wears the underwear appropriately.
3. If you Don't think too hard about 1 and leave abit of 2 out and mistake it for female then thats what we call gullible people falling into a trap.

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
if he's still your "bro" - his gender is the same - after changing sex, then he just went from being a cis man to a trans man, and it is indeed gay to have sex with him as a male protagonist, just as it's straight for a man to have sex with a trans woman, regardless of her genitalia or any other part of her body

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Man...some people really are thinking so hard about this game like theyre having a midlife crisis...on a fictional hentai game. Geezus.

Everyone has there own interpretation .
(as for me , im gonna look at the character as a her and that's about it. Ijust find that some games , you dont need to complicate the perception of things)

Last edited:

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
theres nothing cis or trans or anything about this.
a regular guy transforms into a 100% woman over night and must cum less than 100 times in 30 days to revert back to his old body or stay as a woman for the rest of his life.
in the menus it even shows that not just his gender but his entire physiology and biology changed.
so this is in fact a genderbend and not trans/futa genre.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Inspired by the 2002 Rob Schneider movie "The hot chick" comes a game like that in reverse but not really. Our hero of this story finds himself ready to enjoy his summer break from his university studies. Orignally planning to spend the entire time lifting weights, downing protein shakes, and masterbating while aruging on f95zone that fucking a trap isn't "gay" and anyone that doesn't like NTR is a cuck. However fate has other plans. When his bro among bros Ro- I mean Akira wakes up spontaneously having turned into a woman; everything has changed.... Your best bro has been diagnosed with.....TS syndrome . However, all is not lost, the doctors have asurred you both that as long as Akira refrains from cumming more then 100 times in 30 days he will return to normal! Sounds easy! it's not like akira is into guys just becuase he physically changed into a girl right.....right? Will Akira return to normal? How much will your summer plans change, will you be able to go back to slapping each other's asses with bath towels after football practice, and most importantly what does this game even have to do with Rob Schneider? Find out by playing.

W...T...F? WTF?!
really? based off Rob Schneider movie, umm okay then mind completely blown now, haven't tried it yet hope game is good lol

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes