Collection Pinup Tsuaii collection [2024-02-09] [Tsuaii]

Stamir

Aug 25, 2021
Do you have the full set :love: ? I read on gumroad there are 7 variation of them.
Yes, I bought the whole set, for the last money. They are almost all the same (just no bra, or pantyhose, without showing the lower body). Of course $12 this set is not worth it, in my opinion. I won’t post the archive, there’s nothing like that anymore, I’m sorry, purely in support of the author and the justification of the money spent.

Mar 17, 2019
Yes, I bought the whole set, for the last money. They are almost all the same (just no bra, or pantyhose, without showing the lower body). Of course $12 this set is not worth it, in my opinion. I won’t post the archive, there’s nothing like that anymore, I’m sorry, purely in support of the author and the justification of the money spent.
Dang, i really want this set. But it's up to you thought to post it or not. It's your money. But, quick question. Is Leah(the girl beside her) topless too?

Stamir

Aug 25, 2021
Dang, i really want this set. But it's up to you thought to post it or not. It's your money. But, quick question. Is Leah(the girl beside her) topless too?
No, only one Mia. Each option is simply the absence of a bra, then tights, then panties. There is no demonstration of pussy.

Stamir

Aug 25, 2021
Yes, the price is excellent, it's just that for me at the moment it's a lot, because of the situation in life. Tsuaii is a great guy, I've also been following him for over 4 years, I really hope he gets the amount of support he expects every time and makes us all more happy with his NSFW packages in the future.