VN Completed Complete Tsumamigui 3 ~~ DeepL translation ~~ English

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Does anyone have a save or CGI file?
Heres a method that will help you with 99% of VN saves

First, go to VNDB and search up the VN, then copy the text of the japanese name (under the english name) AND check what year it was released
Then go to this site,
Go to the bottom of the page and go to what year it was released.
Click on the year, then ctrl+f and paste the japanese name.
With luck, it should appear, click on the link to download it and boom, completed save file.

So in this case, for this vn the japanese name is
妻みぐい3
You can see it was released in 2016, so you would go to the sagaoz site, scroll to the bottom, and select 2016.
Then ctrl+f, insert the text, and it should lead you straight to the link where you download and get your completed save file.

Last edited:

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Mega will never let me download 2gb freely. Can you upload elsewhere?
Download the megasync app for your pc
I had a problem for mega that always said I didnt have anymore disk space or something, I tried basically everything but nada.
But after getting megasync no more problems

Onemeeh

Feb 27, 2021
There seems to be something wrong since the patch seems to be putting part of the text outside the the game window. Seems to be no way to fix it from the game menu

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
There seems to be something wrong since the patch seems to be putting part of the text outside the the game window. Seems to be no way to fix it from the game menu
if u used textractor u can get the full english text to get displayed on it. Although for me i just mtled it myself since its just deepl anyway

toxicscope95

Feb 23, 2020
I'm confused it says theres an english version but the UI and the answers aren't in english? Is this how it is supposed to be?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I'm confused it says theres an english version but the UI and the answers aren't in english? Is this how it is supposed to be?
Yep, thats usually the case for mtl, its not perfect but its enough.
I would recommend using google translate on your phone for those bits

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Guys how can I unlock the skip for unread text ?
Screenshot (3).png
This one should be it
You should use google translate app on your phone, all you do is aim the camera at the words and google will translate it
Helps a lot with configuring settings of VNs with untranslated UIs

Reactions: Zallow

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You should use google translate app on your phone, all you do is aim the camera at the words and google will translate it
Helps a lot with configuring settings of VNs with untranslated UIs
I got a much better solution for ya and everyone else who need to read settings or choice prompts fast.

1. Open . Set it to Japanese -> English(or whatever language u want). Untick autodetect.
2. Download screenshot tool like
3. Use tool to capture section of screen you want translated and press CTRL+C
4. CTRL+V Into Yandex and voila. Much faster and more accurate translation that you can even save if you want.

vggaming

Feb 22, 2020
Hi, I got a problems. Is there any way to remove black bored on fullscreen? It like playing in 640x360 or something, some time the text is cross over that black bored.... And this file game, i downloaded from other web with mega link, and i just found this site with eng sub, but i only download the patch not the full game (cus i got limited). So I wonder is that full english game file is fully translated? Also the dlc too. Thank you