VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Tsundere Idol: My Personal M-Pet [Norn/Cherry Kiss Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

AmaLikeBass

The game is decent, but there is no game. Lemme explain - it's simply some good hentai pictures with excellent sound work. There's no storyplot, no atmosphere, no choices (it's kinetic), no nothing in between descriptions of sex. 1-2h playtime, if skip sex, 5-10 minutes, no kidding.
    Like, the game just drops the dopamine bomb on you (it could be too much even for 'male fantasy' standards most unrealistic version), there's no buildup to that point, nor anything will happen. Sometimes it's not bad (e.g. "Hinatabokko" game), but here... it's just bland. No content.
    And yes, no real 'M' fetish, she's just submissive (might add +1 star for that but won't since genre liking is subjective)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TomWant Badass

It works, no crashes or bugs with my win 8.1! The Girl is cute but this typical japanese censored sexgame styling is not my cup of tee. A solid 2,5 of 5 and 1 extra star because its completed and sound effects are well made. Short playtime <1,5h and no real bdsm. Only a little spanking and overall 3,5 stars