Unity - Completed - Tsundere Milfin [Final] [CUTE ANIME GIRLS]

1. 3.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

An nicely polished time waster with some cute reward animations, but completely lacking in substance and satisfaction.

You spend 95% of the time in a match-3 type game. It's pretty easy, mildly engaging, and boost items are plentiful. While you play, there's some simple yet attractive animations, but you're too busy looking at the game to appreciate them. Between games you get a few seconds of dialogue and another few seconds of animation.

The dialogue and plot are the absolute bare minimum filler to set a scene; "I'm have boobs and oh no my shirt got unbuttoned." No attempt at characterisation or build up.

The art and UI are very nice, with plentiful animations, expressive faces, and generally quite polished. However, the sex scene are just a 1-2 second animation loop; extremely vanilla and, without any kind of build up, extremely unrewarding. They might have been fappable if they were more than 5 seconds of content spread between 5 minutes of gameplay, but by the time you've unlocked them you've lost any arousal you might have built up.

Overall, an adequately fun minigame with polished animations, but never goes anywhere or amounts to anything.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Compotu

This game is not bad to pass time, i was checking for puzzle games :LOL:
    but it's finish pretty fast, in some hour you finish it
    You have a puzzle part, pretty simple and a kind of cookie clicker part not really usefull
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gao23

Really nice to see an adult game that has ACTUAL GAMEPLAY, and isn't just a Powerpoint slideshow with waaay too much dialogue. If you've played Candy Crush for more than 2 minutes, you'll get the gameplay. Plenty of powerups and boosters for struggling players.

Great artwork, sexy animations, cute scenarios, MORE PLEASE
  4. 4.00 star(s)

idkagoodusername33

Good game.

This dev's art has upgraded massively in this installment. Not sure if they are doing the art themselves or hired a good artist, its a massive improvement. If you look at their steam history is was kind of still meh art, but still okay games. But introduction of animation in their last game and now clear crisp art with good shading. This game is really really good compared to their last.

Now its not going to be some kind of masterpiece. And the match 3 is going to piss some people off. But it is simple enough to not get roadblocked (like huniepop games) and not too annoying even if you fail.

It has a side mode cookie clicker game. Not sure the point of it as its only point is to generate gems, but actually playing the match 3 stages and beating them gives you way more vs the time investment.

Character obviously is a hentai character so suspension of belief is going to be had here. If it had many more levels or more sub scenes for each stage I'd give it a 5. But its rather short with only a handful of scenes and you can beat this in under an hour. Decent price point on steam too. So all around alright.