Ren'Py - TTTT - Traveler's Tasty TCG Tournament [v0.4] [Takanuva]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Voidd

Undressing like this have always appealed to me - sadly there aren't many that cater to gay/bi people in my experience. The game allows you to choose your opponents, so I can just play against the males which is ideal for me. Likewise if you're straight then you can just play against the girls, player choice is great here.

The characters are cute, and undressing games are super fun, but i would say that there's a lot of room for imprvovement. I recognise that the dev has a few things planned like animations after a win & additional characters which is good, but here are some of my suggestions:

1. Character body type needs some more variety. For example, the genitals of the MC and the 3 male characters are identical, kind of takes away from the experience of undressing someone if you know what's gonna be underneath already. Coupled with this, how about some bulges when they're in their underwear?

2. The cards you play have a bunch of cute characters on them, and you already have an in-game shop to make them foil/gold etc. Why not give the foil/gold cards some lewd art? ;) (and scale up the card size so the art can be fully appreciated)

All-in-all it's a game with potential, but it's not fully there yet. I'll be keeping my eye on it though.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sai_

I like the idea of this but the execution is poor. I'm an advocate of "if you don't like something you should suggest something different. So I'll mention a few things and some suggestions to remedy them. You're welcome to ignore the feedback if it's against your creative idea.

• Blackjack is implemented incorrectly. Ace is considered only 10, not 1 or 11. Also some kind of 5-card win would go a long way too. Many games forget this rule.
    • There is no reason as for when the opponent hit's or holds. Sometimes they stop at 11, sometimes they will go to 14 or 20. Maybe some kind of rule set for the opponents so we can better understand our risks.
    • This might be a me thing, but I'm bad. There are some examples in the market right now with a deck builder like blackjack game. Something like that could be cool.

Now not blackjack-y things

• The UI outside of the tournament is difficult to navigate. I have no idea where I needed to go to progress the story. The tutorial was done great. Nice graphics and clear to where and what to do.
    • The heart is difficult to find. I would recommend a hot or cold sort of game. Pixel hunting is not fun.
    I always like the idea of a H-blackjack game. We all know what we're here for and we all know the rules. If the visuals are good then it's a cool time. Keep on it!