Others Tummy ASMR [v.1.0.2] [Fierylion]

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Compared to other stuff on F95 (incest, bestiality, rape, ...) this is very mild, what do you find here that's so shocking? xD

It's not like this game has cockroach fucking
I mean, i agree with you that those fetishes are disgusting, and you didn't even name the worst ones, this site has so many incest games and sadly they're usually the best games available that I've become numb to it. But why, knowing all this disgusting stuff (scat, vore, guro(?)....) is available, do you want to try and make a fetish about... fuck, idk, what stomach growling? idk, just why? where does it end?

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
do you want to try and make a fetish about... fuck, idk, what stomach growling? idk, just why? where does it end?
I make games about fetishes that I like, whats the problem? If you don't like the fetish then just don't click on the game page?

When you go into an open-air market, do you walk right up the fish aisle and loudly express that you hate the smell of fish? o3o

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
I mean, i agree with you that those fetishes are disgusting, and you didn't even name the worst ones, this site has so many incest games and sadly they're usually the best games available that I've become numb to it. But why, knowing all this disgusting stuff (scat, vore, guro(?)....) is available, do you want to try and make a fetish about... fuck, idk, what stomach growling? idk, just why? where does it end?
What's wrong with incest games? Hell it's barely a step up from basic vanilla games. Yet it constantly receives negative flack.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Since 'Chair Fucking Simulator' I'm not surprised at anything anymore....
In the inspiring words of Rick May playing Jane Doe as Soldier from TF2
"I will eat your ribs. I will eat them up"
"You will be sent home to your mama in a Box"
"I want that bucket"

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
You'd be surprised to know there are countless streamers/YouTubers making absolute bank on just making videos and recording the ASMR sounds of them slowly eating

But it's obviously not everyone's jam lol
True. Mukbangs and their 1M+ views. Gives me anxiety, but it's obviously for someone. A LOT of someones. Good luck.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
What's wrong with incest games? Hell it's barely a step up from basic vanilla games. Yet it constantly receives negative flack.
Not as much as it used to since sex game developers have made us numb to it. Idc about step sis or step mom incest I just find the thought of wanting to fuck your blood family, idk, odd.
I make games about fetishes that I like, whats the problem? If you don't like the fetish then just don't click on the game page?

When you go into an open-air market, do you walk right up the fish aisle and loudly express that you hate the smell of fish? o3o
No, but if I walked up to a fish market and I saw people jacking off to fish I'd say something lmfao.

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
No, but if I walked up to a fish market and I saw people jacking off to fish I'd say something lmfao.
To be fair people can jack off to anything and everything so I suppose you're going to run out of breath pretty quickly

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
I made a 24/7 ASMR live stream using sounds composed from this game