Five9

May 22, 2021
I saw a lot of language files in the locales folder. How do I switch languages?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Dumb question, is this the full game but the version numbers are just for fixes/translation or is it still in development?

Five9

May 22, 2021
Dumb question, is this the full game but the version numbers are just for fixes/translation or is it still in development?
If I'm not mistaken, creator is still making more art and harassment, and continues to update the development progress on ci-en. And the current preview release date for the full version on dlsite is September.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I personally tested version
0.16.0a
0.18.3a
0.20.1a and
0.23.3a

And I can say nothing to my game files or suspicious on my computer happened to me. The only thing that occured is within the game closing via a wrong code input.
I can hardly imagine the dev slapping a drive wipe code into the game, that really sounds like a myth being born at the dragons end tail to me. Savefile deletion is a thing I would believe though.

May 7, 2023
0.16.0a
0.18.3a
0.20.1a and
0.23.3a

And I can say nothing to my game files or suspicious on my computer happened to me. The only thing that occured is within the game closing via a wrong code input.
I can hardly imagine the dev slapping a drive wipe code into the game, that really sounds like a myth being born at the dragons end tail to me. Savefile deletion is a thing I would believe though.
Yeah honestly I find it a bit hard to believe as well. The game doesn't even ask for admin/elevated privileges, how come can it wipe my PC.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
lol @ only being able to carry 120 rounds for the assault rifle and the merchant not selling ammo while exploring

I don't get why xxx game makers do the dumbest game play decisions. It's like they're trying to annoy the player.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Catnippon

Jan 22, 2021
0.16.0a
0.18.3a
0.20.1a and
0.23.3a

If u rlly want to know u can try crack game or enter hes discord and read all people haveing problem or read blog comments its real lol my favorite is old save file locks game out

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
lol @ only being able to carry 120 rounds for the assault rifle and the merchant not selling ammo while exploring

I don't get why xxx game makers do the dumbest game play decisions. It's like they're trying to annoy the player.
It works overall. Ammo and consumable management becomes super important later on. I dunno, I kind of like the fact that resources are limited and you need to balance it.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
It works overall. Ammo and consumable management becomes super important later on. I dunno, I kind of like the fact that resources are limited and you need to balance it.
as it should be in a post apocalyptic setting. parasite in city did the same thing, with cheat mods being optional.

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
anyone know who cracked this version (0.25.3)? i know john nuclear cracked 0.24 and that one was confirmed safe but what about 0.25? has someone run this to check for malware and checked if it connects to internet? i know replacing the nw.js is one thing buuuuuut yea

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018

I'm surprised no one added a trainer to add ammo and nades, Also is that annoying pirate rat gone that thing is fucking annoying.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes