Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
what sound type is for the character

that's a bull'''' the method and the fact that u would run out of ammo before the enemy gets a turn
Not really All gun skills maxed kick skills like cqc, knife& kick upgrades maxed upgrades can ohko most enemies non elites wiith a single kick that not being said for endless mode after you get enemies above level 245ish they are damage sponges its like trying to kill the hulk with an orbie gun in that case yes I run out of ammo

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Maybe I'm trash but is this game really frustrating for anyone? I'm on the 3rd level and there are so many enemies that are resistant to certain guns that I've run out of shotgun and rifle ammo. My only choice is to farm ammo on the 2nd level and hope I can make it through the 3rd. I'm on easy mode too :confused:

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Maybe I'm trash but is this game really frustrating for anyone? I'm on the 3rd level and there are so many enemies that are resistant to certain guns that I've run out of shotgun and rifle ammo. My only choice is to farm ammo on the 2nd level and hope I can make it through the 3rd. I'm on easy mode too :confused:
3rd lvl is the abandoned building right? Both the failed Experiment and the grey Zombies are weak to machine gun. Its easy to run out of bullets using it.

At large hords i use focus skill, breath to fish for a damage buff (learned passiv) then use Spray shot to kill all or most mobs in one attack. Kick if one is still standing but probably near death. Spray uses 12 rounds = 3 regular attacks. At best you can kill 3 mobs with 12 rounds, with the skills used you might kill all.

Reactions: Smokenoke

glicko

Jun 27, 2018
1719614228667.png

Idk guys, I cannot even start the game. Can anyone help?

Just says TypeError and can't do anything about it.

loos2

May 4, 2020
A bit funny that a character from this game (assuming its not allready stolen from somewhere else) will be appearing in another one RJ01206437_img.png

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
A bit funny that a character from this game (assuming its not allready stolen from somewhere else) will be appearing in another one
maybe he stolen from it, or maybe he makes his illustrator away.
anyway, Elzee is a thief now(he have not a retail, so can't claim it's belong him)
and his article have another funny thing:

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Lvl 1000? how? and how many hours did it take? Getting to 200 took me 1,5 hours.
10+ hours, on 500th floor the enemy lv hits its peak lv 999 so it doesn't become more difficult, i think i have all damage/ATK/AGI/CRIT buffing skills add to the fact that playing for a while lets one know how to deal with different situations, got to floor 1200 two days ago and bored with it thanks to the game lagging

Last edited:

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
10+ hours, on 500th floor the enemy lv hits its peak lv 999 so it doesn't become more difficult, technically i look for buffs from vending machines to increase ATK AGI and CRIT, these buffs stays with Beatrice through out the run so in case i get buff HP/SP buff but a debuff for any of the other 3 i would simply retry from last auto saved point, also i think i have all damage buffing skills add to the fact that playing for a while lets one know how to deal with different situations, got to floor 1200 two days ago and bored with it thanks to the game lagging
There is auto saves for endless mod?... Damn good to know. Thanks man!

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
every time Beatrice beats a boss the game auto-saves but be careful as it doesn't save if she doesn't encounter the commissioner, it only happened once after beating the manager for the first time.
the auto save could be overwritten if u load another save and reach a point where the game is set to auto save resulting in losing of that progress

Reactions: Beats9821

zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023
every 20 level, so you can backup your save file "file0" somewhere to use it to continue from that point. really handy
but most ppl will have trouble to get to level 20 endless mode. it can be tough

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
every time Beatrice beats a boss the game auto-saves but be careful as it doesn't save if she doesn't encounter the commissioner, it only happened once after beating the manager for the first time.
the auto save could be overwritten if u load another save and reach a point where the game is set to auto save resulting in losing of that progress
every 20 level, so you can backup your save file "file0" somewhere to use it to continue from that point. really handy
but most ppl will have trouble to get to level 20 endless mode. it can be tough
Damn all of this is new to me. Thanks guys! It was a hell doing 200 floors without stopping, now it's gonna be much more bearable!

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
One more question if you don't mind. I thought that I can get every passive skill... well I was wrong about that. Can I respec somehow or newer patches increasing the level cap to get more skill points?

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes