LightManga

Jan 8, 2022

Hey guys is this final version safe to play?
Anyone have try?
Well I've tried it, but I use JoiPlay. The result is like this. And also here is log.txt. I don't really understand programming languages. But at least this helps a little for those of you who want to try downloading Otomi-Games.
And I need your help to overcome this hahaha

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
You're just one of the few lucky ones. I have no idea how it was coded in the game but I have a feeling it might be either random as to what happens or progressively worse per wrong code input.
Possible. His code has been outed as being poorly coded. It's also possible it was a bug that either got fixed, or in true programming fashion, unintentionally fixed by another bug lol. Or, he made it that way, removed it after backlash. He wouldn't care what f95 says, but he will if enough of his supporters threaten to leave. He still wants money lol. I doubt it's pure luck, once or twice maybe, but 100% 60+ times? And this is on one save as well. There's gotta be something else triggering this. My luck is dog shit in general lol.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Can anyone help me solve this?
Maybe you need to wait for someone to decrypt all the files. This retail ver has encrypted all its files (possibly to avoid antivirus programs, platform reviews, or to prevent its code from being leaked). Currently, many tools may not be able to recognize the files.

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
can she get pregnant?
she can get impregnated (quite a lot actually, I think max is 10 fertilizations from every enemy, so like 200 total) but she only visually is pregnant in the birthing scene when you take the Potion of Eve. Personally I am one of the few who actually prefers impregnation to pregnancy so I love it, but a lot of others I know would find it disappointing.

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
Right click game, properties, privacy hide game activity. No one will know you own it or see you in it. Discord may still leak it if you don't have discord set right.

Steam allowed that train molestation game on, so I doubt there'll be issues...short term.
I guess, but I still would prefer something separate. I'm not wanting to risk anything here.

Magister Masquerade

Formerly 'Sscdrake'
Jun 24, 2018
Judging by the latest posts on this thread, yes. Game is fully released and had a hand full of patches already.
22nd will only add steam supported english version if I got it right. (with all patches)
And uncensoring? Or was the original even censored? It's been so long I honestly don't remember. The steam version should be easier and safer to crack to because there's no way this lunatic can get away with it there.

Jun 22, 2017
1724294964464.png
I honestly didn't expect this guy to review a hentai game, but I guess he also frequents F95.

HEY SHITLISTING, IF YOU'RE HERE WHACK ME OVER THE HEAD.

That being said, I've played the 1.0 from otomi-games and have suffered no problems after 10 hours of play. I have also never heard of the old DRM wiping whole drives, but that might've been very old news.

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
I guess, but I still would prefer something separate. I'm not wanting to risk anything here.
I mean, that option makes it so that there is no way anyone will know that you own the game? Its also the only option available IF you purchase it from steam. The only chance of being "caught" is if someone is actively viewing your steam account when you purchse the game... which you can prevent by turning your entire steam account into private mode, purchase, hide the game, then make your steam account public again, while that game remains invisible. Might be a Itch release, idk. Itch witheld funds for a couple months so DEV might not trust itch anymore. Expect Dlsite to remain JP only (idk if it will or will not, but its probably safe to assume).
Other than that piracy is the only option, and well apparently thats been a mixed bag according to the forums. Ive not suffered any negatives other than annoyance from purchasing it, and it makes me wonder if that is the difference between my lucky sob never having any issues, and others who im assuming are pirating the copy (personally idc if someone does or doesnt. But this is the first time ive heard of pirates campaigning against a dev when i personally have not had those issues they are complaining about, every time it was brought up before this dev, i wasnt directly involved so i couldnt confirm jack S lol).

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone help me solve this?
Idk the exact cause, but when ever i got errors that looked like that, it was due to me incorretly installing the stranger pack, or me installing the EN patch incorrectly, or installing the enpatch on the wrong version of the game (new EN patch on an older Ver of the game). Basically your install files got jacked up somehow. Try a fresh install, or a fresh download as its possible you had internet issues when downloading and the downloaded file is corrupted. Not a common issue but i have had that issue in the past before (not with this game, but other cracked games).

Outside of that, wait until someone releases the steam cracked, and hope for the best.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes