ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
We're going to need to run a comparison between versions at some point. We've got DLsite version, Steam version, and it's also been released on Itch.io, so that's a third version to compare to see if any are missing things, or better in some way.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Wondering the same, probably they did right?
If u use the patch from saikey web there's nothing censored and when i say nothing is nothing xD (it has all the content from early ver of the game plus new things, need to say he only added the ceo area with 3 new enemies + the boss, so not very much new content, maybe on Endless nightmare there's more enemies but i see the same enemies too so...who knows)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This has the pregnancy tag, but I don't recall it having actual pregnancy, you only got the genes and enhancements. The newest releases does have it, or it continuous to be fake news from the dev?
No there is pregnancy but I think it requires a certain item that you have to craft with rare ingredient. I really wish the dev implement a much easier and simpler pregnancy system with pregnancy rate depending on lewdness as well as mutations that effects all kinds of stats.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
This has the pregnancy tag, but I don't recall it having actual pregnancy, you only got the genes and enhancements. The newest releases does have it, or it continuous to be fake news from the dev?
You give Birth by getting creampied, getting genes, then using a Potion of Eve

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Shucks. I was really hoping for some sort of new pregnancy mechanics instead of the old one where you have to use the Potion of Eve that can only be crafted with rare ingredients that are a chore to find. Now it's complete so there won't be anymore update? Damn.

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
Here are the decrypted json data files

Replace the jsons in /data

Reencrypting is not necessary since I had modified the DataManager class so its decrypt method would spit the original file back if its already decrypted
Can you do one last job for this game? It's basically already a full release, as you probably guessed. Could you decrypt those JSON files? Pleaseeee

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I want to leave a review for this game so I can give my thoughts on it, but when I go to the Reviews tab, I can't seem to find any field to leave a review. Am I missing something?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I want to leave a review for this game so I can give my thoughts on it, but when I go to the Reviews tab, I can't seem to find any field to leave a review. Am I missing something?
You should click on the stars in the top-right of your screen. A menu will pop up where you can leave a rating and your review

1724522794260.png

Reactions: ZenEvadoni77

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
So im playing on Normal(easy) and i just feel like enemies are really too hard.I've already beat the game (virgin playthrough)but this issue is even worse in Endless Nightmare. What am i to do?
The only way I know how is to use save editor to skyrocket Beatrice's AGI stat to the moon. That way, she can get several chances to attack before any enemy gets to the end of the red portion of the action bar. I just finished doing Endless Nightmare to reach 1005F (do not recommend, took me all of last night and this morning) to see what I get for filling up that giant exploration bar, and at around 600F or 700F the enemies levels cap out at 999, making them act faster and hit harder than any version of them that came before. I don't see how you can get far with the item cap for recovery items in play. The merchant you encounter in Endless Nightmare is random and hard to predict, and even when you can slot yourself into meeting him/her they don't always sell the items you need in that particular situation. I've run into ammo issues and the next three merchants would sell nothing but Subway products.

So in short... if you don't mind doing so, just artificially gas up Beatrice's AGI stat.

Reactions: oldspeak
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes