O kurwa

May 26, 2018
If u are playing 1.0.6 u need to know its kinda fucked on this update, it breaks the r18 patch to the point it always stay on all age mode (u disable it and keeps enabling by itself the fucking option if u change map or restart the game)
ah ok so I should wait for a fix then ig?

mhipper147

Feb 7, 2019
Is that the 1.0.6? How did you make that work? Mine is always saying this error View attachment 3969144
1.Put patches in game folder
2.extract tunnel escape fix and put in js folder
3.Go to settings>RPG settings,turn off Downscale Large Bitmaps

Edit:I just find out plugin file is a reason i can't use inventory,so i found tunnel escape fix file and it did work well,idk y plugin has virus i took it from discord

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Astaryx

Sh@d0wN1ne

Aug 4, 2023
Is that the 1.0.6? How did you make that work? Mine is always saying this error View attachment 3969144
use Joiplay version 1.20.410

For those that have trouble with Joiplay put this in the js folder in the game files and press replace
use this file and replace the js folder inside the game files

if this problem show up go to your game files img/titles2 copy the file named Splash_1.png_ and place it to img/system renamed it to Splash.png_

• Hey there
Reactions: Astaryx

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
Your Joking right?
It's not Working
It just Loads & kicks me out after
Joking? You're just have crappy phone then. What's ur phone RAM? If it's 4 or 6 GB then that's why it just kicked you out after. Of course there's a way to ease up memory space, which is we need to decrypt the content of the Data folder. Someone above you already explained how the encryption worked which put more workload on Android.

lthlghosteye

Jul 25, 2021
Anyone know how deep the endless mode is ? Also what happen on the end floor ?
I don't know how deep. But if you clear 40F you got some item to unlock SMG Gun if you return it to NPC.(You can meet this NPC if you clear boss 20F 40F 60F...)

It great in this endless you meet some new monster and i think it a endgame sub-story of this game

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Joking? You're just have crappy phone then. What's ur phone RAM? If it's 4 or 6 GB then that's why it just kicked you out after. Of course there's a way to ease up memory space, which is we need to decrypt the content of the Data folder. Someone above you already explained how the encryption worked which put more workload on Android.
It's 8 RAM

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes