akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
1.PNG
Official word by one of the devs about "No malicious DRM" in current steam release version of the game.
Allegedly, the malicious DRM was only in the pre-release version of the game

Reactions: Beats9821

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 3975166
Official word by one of the devs about "No malicious DRM" in current steam release version of the game.
People are calling them out because they are lying about it, and that last line, the person they're responding to was talking about the DRM that El-shit-zee put in a few months ago that caused damages to other's PCs. It is specifically pointing out that he is willing to stoop low enough to do something illegal like that.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
There is no shady code. It's an RPG-Maker engine game with files that are normal for this engine. Several people have run the "code" through various anti-virus websites already, it's entirely safe.
Let's have a look at this message in particular.

It's an RPG-Maker engine game with files that are normal for this engine.
Yes, it has obfuscated JavaScript files and AES-encrypted JSON files. The DRM was inside the obfuscated JS and called from the JSON files. Just because the files are "normal", doesn't mean they can't be malicious. Due to the game being run in NW.js, it is able to easily interact with files outside of the game (not to mention one of the plugins used in the game writes to and calls a Visual BASIC script).

Several people have run the "code" through various anti-virus websites already, it's entirely safe.
Anti-virus websites like Virustotal can't detect everything, mainly as they are limited to just opening the game in a sandbox and seeing what it does. Anything that happens later cannot be reliably detected.
See also the Renpy games that had malicious code added to one of the python scripts that wasn't detected by AVs (yet they continuously report the main Renpy exe as a false positive).

Reactions: drchainchair2

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
The locked thread has them admitting there was malicious DRM in it "Only in the pre-release version!" finally.

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
View attachment 3975166
Yeah, if I recall. If a game has DRM that functions as spyware, or is malicious, Steam will boot that game off the service. I think there was some games that were found that had serious malware like DRM that were taken off Steam. But also that case was caught after launch, so this is one of those "grain of salt" situations where it might be best to wait if you're still unsure.

Pressorom

Feb 14, 2018
So since I've not yet found a Seed guide anywhere I'll post my start here, haven't dived too deep into Endless yet as that seems a damn slog without farming for a few more Abilities but it might help someone for now

Also adding some Tips I've found on the way.

Stage 1
Zombie+5 ATK-1 AGI
Zombie Dog+1 AGI-50 HP
Bloat Zombie+50 HP-1 AGI
Cyborg+10 SP-2 AGI
Licker (???)??????

Stage 2
Chomper+5 SP+1% Damage Received
Anaconda+5 ATK+1% Damage Received
Ivy Zombie+5 ATK-5 SP
Freeman+5% DMG Hand Grenades-2% HP

Stage 3
Derivative+1% HP-1% Crit Chance
Failed Subject-1% DMG Taken-1 AGI
Disguised Subject+5 SP-50 HP
Jackman+1 AGI-5 SP

Stage 4
Nurse+50 HP-1% Crit Chance
Lizard+1 AGI+1% DMG Taken
Drone (Manager)+1% Crit Chance+1% DMG Taken
Gatekeeper (Manager)+1% Crit Chance+1% DMG Taken

Stage 5
Bodyguard+10% Sensitivity when fucked from behind
Captain+2% Firearm DMG+1% DMG Taken
Knight-5% DMG from Animals-1 AGI
Each Seed can be taken 10 Times, just beware that the Drone and Gatekeeper are the same Seed.

The Magnum can be gotten from the Licker enemy in the first level in a side room if you repeat the level later, I believe you have to beat level 3 for him to spawn but don't quote me on that.

The SMG can be gotten by Talking to the Guy at Stage 20 of Endless, after that fighting Pyramid Head on one of the Boss stages and then in another run bringing the Wig he dropped to the guy on Level 20 if what I read is right, haven't done it myself yet.

You advance skills by getting fucked and cumming, don't be like me and not make use of that until late in the game, there is no achievement or special treat for getting through the game as a virgin.

Especially nice is the skill to steal from Enemies, it's a pretty late one and takes some time to get but you got a 50% Chance each encounter to steal something from an enemy if he fucks you, it can drop Skill Upgrades.

The Final boss in Stage 5 seems to never fuck you (Which makes sense storywise) so he has no seed but he drops an Apple, all three Stat Fruits and 3k each time you kill him.

If someone has the stats for Endless or the Licker (???) enemy from the first Stage which I've never found again after my first time I'll gladly update the chart, else I might do it tomorrow myself.
Licker - 1% Adrenaline and 1 VP each step forward

Reactions: Razieldw

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
Stuck at stage 4 and was wondering, did anyone else keep any seed passives? Idk if the occasional damage + demerit is worth it but was considering the lizard, anaconda and chomper but dunno if the % damage taken is going to ramp up real quick.

Also in regards to the old man in the first stage, does he have any difference if you approach him as a virgin/non virgin? Was wondering if he had any different scenes as a non-virgin but since i'm post stage 3 he only appears as the licker now. And when he turns into the licker can we only encounter him after the initial battle in the switch room or does he just become a random spawn in stage 1

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
I use joiplay 410 with patch from here, work well 45-60 fps during exploration, 15-25 fps during battle, except there is black box during battle...
My joiplay version is 1.20.510, don't want to downgrade it as I'm not sure if all the plugin will be deleted and have to reinstall all of it again

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Stuck at stage 4 and was wondering, did anyone else keep any seed passives? Idk if the occasional damage + demerit is worth it but was considering the lizard, anaconda and chomper but dunno if the % damage taken is going to ramp up real quick.

Also in regards to the old man in the first stage, does he have any difference if you approach him as a virgin/non virgin? Was wondering if he had any different scenes as a non-virgin but since i'm post stage 3 he only appears as the licker now. And when he turns into the licker can we only encounter him after the initial battle in the switch room or does he just become a random spawn in stage 1
I'm past lvl4 and keep all seed passives coz I can't earn enough money on eve. Never been a problem coz I had only 2 of them before last run in power supply zone where old electrician blasted Bea with two of his nasty decay seeds. Still a minor problem with lvl6 antibody, but it became annoying.

Farles

Jun 15, 2021
Can someone explain how `SO HOT` ability works?
And what `sensitivity` influences except life drain amount?
"SO HOT" abilities makes all of the enemy(some can't) horny instantly, horny enemy will allegedly fuck you.

Sensitivity influence how fast your adrenaline rise up, the more adrenaline you had the more attack you will have, but be aware because if your adrenaline is full you will get an orgasm

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
"SO HOT" abilities makes all of the enemy(some can't) horny instantly, horny enemy will allegedly fuck you.
That I've noticed, but that minor feature not worthy of precious 20sp IMO and description mentions something about ability cooldowns. I thought that it would help me to use some very rare abilities like caress more often, but seems that's not the case.

Sensitivity influence how fast your adrenaline rise up
That's pretty helpful. Desensitize potion looks not useless anymore, coz slower orgasms = more time to use all abilities and less vp.

EnderAvaritia

Sep 13, 2023
I successfully converted music with `Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter`.
Dunno what video you're talking about. Sadly, have not encountered any.
i want to know what is the name of the game used .so i try to find if there are any clues
i found there are someone reply there are music in the cg rip ,so i downloaded but find nothing
i will try to lean how to use `Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter`

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes