Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
How did you do it?
Everytime I try to edit the save the game didnt recognize it anymore
when u transfer the altered save file into the save folder, u have to overwrite an existing save file with same name and not add new one, u can pack up the save file u r overwriting

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone looked through the decrypted version of the files? Trying to see if there is still anything sus left.

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
Is the version on the first page have all the mods and whatnot preinstalled? Seeing a lot of mods and wondering what works, what's needed, and which is the current full save.

• Hey there
Reactions: alternate_batman

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
which directory should we place each of these files?
Extract them into the same folder that has the game's .exe file

Really? And you didn't get that from them? It's quite a coincidence :illuminati: that you uploaded the same decrypted JSON with the same version as them. I might have believed you if you had made it much earlier than they did.
What, you expect me to not use the most recent version of the game as from the first page of the thread?

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
What, you expect me to not use the most recent version of the game as from the first page of the thread?
No, I meant where were you when version 25 was released…? Why did you decrypt version 24 when someone else had already done so? Or when the older versions were released? I'm just pointing out that every decrypted JSON you have released was already made available by others before you, with the same versions. As such, you used their decrypted JSON files. It's like writing a thesis and plagiarizing or compiling the work of others without giving them proper credit or acknowledgment, passing it off as your own.

Mar 28, 2018
Someone posted this already with no answers so I'll just give it more exposure.

Every time this reload animation plays on JoiPlay, it shows this Reference error about Rumble not being defined. Anyone know how to fix this?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone knows how to get that violet ore for potion of mammon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently lvl 260 and on floor -111 of Endless Nightmare dungeon. I found tons of blue and red ores but can't find the violet ones. I'm guessing it's tied to a certain event but I can't seems to find it. Does it have anything to do with sex? I'm doing a virgin run and I'm not allowing anyone to have sex. Only let the commissioner go anal for some orgasm buffs/items and that's it.

1725203318008.png

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone knows how to get that violet ore for potion of mammon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently lvl 260 and on floor -111 of Endless Nightmare dungeon. I found tons of blue and red ores but can't find the violet ones. I'm guessing it's tied to a certain event but I can't seems to find it. Does it have anything to do with sex? I'm doing a virgin run and I'm not allowing anyone to have sex. Only let the commissioner go anal for some orgasm buffs/items and that's it.

View attachment 3989977
https://f95zone.to/threads/tunnel-escape-v1-0-6-steam-elzee.203787/post-14703031

Reactions: kR1pt0n1t3

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
Elzee keep fixing bugs caused by his malware.
Smh

I aint downloading it again until he stop posting increment updates every week or even days :HideThePain:

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
I've encountered 0 anal sex scenes. I doubt there are any. There are a couple of obvious translation glitches, though.
there are 2 of them that i have discovered so far - jorumund (spider) fucks char in anus to lay eggs there and second is with comissioner where you can choose 2nd option to have anal

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes