malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
No, I meant where were you when version 25 was released…? Why did you decrypt version 24 when someone else had already done so? Or when the older versions were released?
I was only made aware of this game and its encryption when someone asked why the game wasn't working on JoiPlay. Afterwards I forgot the game existed. As far as I can remember, the same thing happened when someone complained in the JoiPlay discord.

I'm just pointing out that every decrypted JSON you have released was already made available by others before you, with the same versions. As such, you used their decrypted JSON files. It's like writing a thesis and plagiarizing or compiling the work of others without giving them proper credit or acknowledgment, passing it off as your own.
I was not aware that both versions I had decrypted and deobfuscated the JS files had the JSON files decrypted previously. If you bother to look at the patches, the JS files included have their obfuscated versions deobfuscated and the lost variable names renamed with proper variables, something which people modding the game would want. If you even look at the most recent patch, you'd see that I even forgot to decrypt 2 JSON files from the "dataEx" folder, something which wouldn't have happened if I had just used their JSON files.

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
No, it's a standard RPG Maker game with no custom encryption like Tunnel Escape. Anything which can decrypt RPG Maker MV games (for the images and sound) will work.
I tried but it still wasn't working. After looking into it further, I found the best solution to stop it. I just deleted plugins.js and replaced with a new project plugins.js. Now I can open Nightmare Nights but will have to add all the plugins one by one. It sucks but at least now that works.

So between Tunnel Escape and Nightmare Nights, I'm all good now.

rkmgrmkgw

Mar 15, 2020
Guys, anybody know how to make the animation/combat speed go faster?
At 1st the game was so slow, and I always hold Z buttom so it goes faster.
Don’t know what i did, suddently everything went faster for quite some time, but now it got back to the slow status…
Really need help for this game needs some farming.

Kametz90

Feb 24, 2020
Guys, anybody know how to make the animation/combat speed go faster?
At 1st the game was so slow, and I always hold Z buttom so it goes faster.
Don’t know what i did, suddently everything went faster for quite some time, but now it got back to the slow status…
Really need help for this game needs some farming.
Press shift

Reactions: rkmgrmkgw

Rally_B

Jul 31, 2023
Do I have to start a new save file again from the top? isn't there a way to use old save files to the latest version?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Do I have to start a new save file again from the top? isn't there a way to use old save files to the latest version?
this sounds as if u have tried and it didn't work, it worked for me even though i used no magic, so what's the problem?
all i did is transferring my old save folder into the game folder (config and global files included)

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Ok. I've tried infinite nightmare and must say it becomes boring insanely fast. While the main game balanced pretty ok, keeping every run (except farming runs in low lvl locations) in a 'challenging but possible' frame, nightmare quickly brings feeling like I'm playing another Miyazaki cancer shit with that inflation of ordinary opponents. Random opponent stacks made it worse.

I only hope they won't use nightmarish core design for the sequel.

PS Hate dat manager's nurses, crazy bitchez!

Daltroniks

Jan 4, 2018
I keep getting this error when trying to launch the game! I just wanna play! Also I have the locale emulator but there is no option to use it.
1725315809889.png

Last edited:

zsa4673

Apr 3, 2021
Anyway, here's a couple patches:

1. Steamworks_patch.zip - Dummies out the functions from the Steam plugin, fixing the greenworks issues on JoiPlay
  2. TunnelEscape-v1.0.6-Steam_R18-decrypt_patch.zip - Replaces the obfuscated JS with deobfuscated versions, removes the encryption on the data files (Note: Only for "v1.0.6-Steam R18", does not decrypt the images)
Nice work!(y) When I saw the encryption starting with 'U2FsdGVkX1', I thought it was hopeless.

marcoolio21

Mar 15, 2019
Well, it was surprisingly painless to transfer my mod over to this version. Hopefully I didn't miss anything, but if you find anything that seems off let me know and I'll take a look at it. Unfortunately, I've decided to just consolidate my mod into just 1 version because it's a little bit much for me. So, I apologize for that.

There are some slight changes from my previous version. Namely, I fixed gaining VPs from aphrodisiac gas and trap horses. For those that were playing the standard edition, VP gains are only 50% chance per thrust now. Also, I thought that canceling the 'aroused' state only 25% of the time was a bit harsh, so I've increased the chance to 50%. Estrus state enemies are slightly slower. I increased the damage bonus from virginity a bit. I fixed some typos that were introduced on the steam release, and re-fixed some that weren't caught. I also thought that elite encounters were kinda pointless, so to help just a tiny bit, I've increased the sale value of the purple dust so elites should provide more money. If you want more details in full about the mod changes, check out my original post here.

Tunnel Escape Hyper Edition 1.6.1 Downloads
MEGA
I am having problem with the impregnantion chance. After the first few impregnations, it stopped. Now there has been at least 15 ejaculations without any impregnation at all. Maybe it's broken?
Is there a way to edit the files to go back to the vanilla impregnation chance?

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I am having problem with the impregnantion chance. After the first few impregnations, it stopped. Now there has been at least 15 ejaculations without any impregnation at all. Maybe it's broken?
Do you mean getting "seeds" or legit child birth? I flipped that off in the settings but I can turn it back on and see if it happens to me if you've not had it happen again still.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
game lacks a TON of scene diversity (anal for example) other than that pretty good
While I agree with you, being a big fan V creampies I lucked out.
Would also be nice if the mobs had more than one position. That and a chest size toggle would be amazing. Was one game played not too long ago that had that. Was amazing. Brave Alcumist C something. Let you freely swap small or large. Hair color / type changes too if we're making a wishlist.

That and the animations could always use a bit of an upgrade. Maybe next game or a upgrade if sales are good enough.

Still always fan of battle H games. If you or anyone reading this also likes them Colony City 27A was fairly good. Gallery mode was good for that too. Had the battle sim but also a "free mode" where you could control everything.

Both are on steam if you want them there / support the devs should you try it here and like it. If I like it via this site, I'll go back and buy a copy to help devs out a bit. They got bills to after all.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I took a look at it, and I found the issue.
Indeed there was some typos. The value was set to "add" instead of "sub", so it was doing the opposite effect....
I'll update the main post in a bit, but I'm attaching the fixed file.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dreminh
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes