hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Guys I made a post a while ago and listed all versions I played. A good hand full.
And I had no issues besides the game closing when you put in the wrong password at the start.

I personally am absolutely sure that elzie wouldn´t dare to put any kind of malware into a full release on DL site or steam. That would be dumb. That creator appears smart to me. He worked long and hard on this game "to make money". Why would he risk no earning anything from it by getting black listed on seller sites?

• Haha
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

swbb

Feb 27, 2023
do you guys know where to get the magnum and the SMG ?
You get the magnum from the first level. It is in the random power switch room. You have to let the old man make her orgasm then you run it again until he turns into a licker from RE. Win the fight and he'll drop the magnum and the recipe for the bullets.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Guys I made a post a while ago and listed all versions I played. A good hand full.
And I had no issues besides the game closing when you put in the wrong password at the start.

I personally am absolutely sure that elzie wouldn´t dare to put any kind of malware into a full release on DL site or steam. That would be dumb. That creator appears smart to me. He worked long and hard on this game "to make money". Why would he risk no earning anything from it by getting black listed on seller sites?

It definitely wouldn't be the first time a small dev did something stupid, and got their game pulled from Steam, and banned. Hopefully he accepts some people are going to pirate the game, and doesn't shoot himself in the foot big time. Since I saw this game on trending in Steam.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
After playing for 5 minutes I get this?
1724627663270.png

The arrows can navigate and the sounds can be heard, but I literally can't see shit?

May 30, 2021
It definitely wouldn't be the first time a small dev did something stupid, and got their game pulled from Steam, and banned. Hopefully he accepts some people are going to pirate the game, and doesn't shoot himself in the foot big time. Since I saw this game on trending in Steam.
and theres people still getting antivirus triggers, shown by a thread in the steamforum
perhaps something malicious is brewing

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
someone have an idea why my game dont start? im playing on windows
Windows often flags the torrent downloads as unsafe hit info and select run anyway. I said in a prior post the files can also be damaged when extracting and unpacking zip file don't use your default extraction program EZ-Zip is good but I personally use Breezip.

Reactions: hihihi345

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Judging by all the comments on this forum, it seems like the cracked steam version is littered with bugs. And with the initial comment of a built-in DRM that could prove fatal to my computer. Looks like this is a hard pass yet again.

Maybe the developer should focus fixing the bugs, instead of implementing DRM

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
1.06 English version hotfix out yesterday (Sunday), announcement for a bigger and more comprehensive bugfix and slight improvement patch in the coming days, in the patch note on Steam, too.

Perhaps a little patience is advised. Looks good.

Reactions: hihihi345

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
1.06 English version hotfix out yesterday (Sunday), announcement for a bigger and more comprehensive bugfix and slight improvement patch in the coming days, in the patch note on Steam, too.

Perhaps a little patience is advised. Looks good.
Will waiting make the fatal computer bricking DRM go away too?:unsure:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The problem at the moment is that they are making a fix for the Steam version and if you have the 18+ patch installed, something will break XD.
to be clear the steam version update destroys the 18+ patch XD

Reactions: ustar

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
You get the magnum from the first level. It is in the random power switch room. You have to let the old man make her orgasm then you run it again until he turns into a licker from RE. Win the fight and he'll drop the magnum and the recipe for the bullets.
yeah i did have the guy lick the pussy but didn't orgasm i haven't encouter him anymore since

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes