Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
sadly i got Script Error, when replace your data and the js after start the game.. is there a guide for install this ?
You are most likely using 1.0.5 version.

Edit: Nah, it's really uncompatible by itself with 1.0.6

Last edited:
Reactions: govorun

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
black screen fix for joiplay just extract it to the game folder and disable downscale large bitmaps.
Sadly, if use this patch, the game will force close on 4GB ram android, i hope someone edit the game file, downscale the texture, so no more black screen :)

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
Anyway, here's a couple patches:

1. Steamworks_patch.zip - Dummies out the functions from the Steam plugin, fixing the greenworks issues on JoiPlay
  2. TunnelEscape-v1.0.6-Steam_R18-decrypt_patch.zip - Replaces the obfuscated JS with deobfuscated versions, removes the encryption on the data files (Note: Only for "v1.0.6-Steam R18", does not decrypt the images)
Bro, u haven't decrypted all the JSONs files if only you have tested them then u should know :FacePalm:

ohry13 and Laxard The reasons why u got the script error or any other error because they didn't decrypt/provide the contents of DataEx

Though you guys can do that urself using termux using the python script someone already share above

Last edited:
Reactions: ohry13 and Laxard

Knight_jolly

Aug 24, 2024
I followed what your using but when I Open it,It still just loads & Kicks me out
btw where did you put the patch?
That means the patch it's working I already told you above the cause of that due to OOM which u already read. So your options know asked for a better patch or finds a way to deal with the OOM

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Didn't think this was true, but I just witness a , something shady is going on here and this team...

Last edited:

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Didn't think this was true, but I just witness a steam discussion post about the computer bricking DRM get deleted from the Tunnel Escape Steam forums, something shady is going on here and this team...
Sure, they want to make money as the full game is released, and potential buyers will be scared away, when they find out, that this dev used some malware to destroy PCs before, this stupid idea will backfire now, well deserved.

Reactions: Learch

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Bro, u haven't decrypted all the JSONs files if only you have tested them then u should know :FacePalm:

ohry13 and Laxard The reasons why u got the script error or any other error because they didn't decrypt/provide the contents of DataEx

Though you guys can do that urself using termux using the python script someone already share above
Apologies, your majesty, this oversight has been fixed

Reactions: ohry13 and Laxard

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
yes your cpu will heat up so much that will end up blasting whole house, a mere game will get you and your family killed :FacePalm: sick and tired of these stupid questions
I mean this game *did* brick a lot of people's PCs at one point. Acting like these concerns are unfounded is ridiculous.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
What is this please? yes save has been modified and also stats (saveditor)
Try redownloading and reinistalling also try a different File Extractor/Unpacker program to see if that helps. never use the file extractor you computer comes with as it is almost always shitty, download a different one from your app store hope this helps.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
You need to get lucky with the RNG of going inside the Disinfection Rooms, when you see a withered chomper, water it. As soon as you do that it awards you the Apple.
actually you get one if you don't have an apple in you inventory thats what I've encountered, the ceo boss is best to farm apples and berries.

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
So since I've not yet found a Seed guide anywhere I'll post my start here, haven't dived too deep into Endless yet as that seems a damn slog without farming for a few more Abilities but it might help someone for now

Also adding some Tips I've found on the way.

Stage 1
Zombie+5 ATK-1 AGI
Zombie Dog+1 AGI-50 HP
Bloat Zombie+50 HP-1 AGI
Cyborg+10 SP-2 AGI
Licker (???)+1% Adrenaline per Step+1 VP per Step

Stage 2
Chomper+5 SP+1% Damage Received
Anaconda+5 ATK+1% Damage Received
Ivy Zombie+5 ATK-5 SP
Freeman+5% DMG Hand Grenades-2% HP

Stage 3
Derivative+1% HP-1% SP
Failed Subject-1% DMG Taken-1 AGI
Disguised Subject+5 SP-50 HP
Jackman+1 AGI-5 SP

Stage 4
Nurse+50 HP-1% Crit Chance
Lizard+1 AGI+1% DMG Taken
Drone (Manager)+1% Crit Chance-50 HP
Gatekeeper (Manager)+1% Crit Chance-50 HP

Stage 5
Bodyguard+10% Sensitivity when fucked from behind
Captain+2% Firearm DMG+1% DMG Taken
Knight-5% DMG from Animals-1 AGI

Edit: Endless Nightmare Stats are one comment below me.

Each Seed can be taken 10 Times, just beware that the Drone and Gatekeeper are the same Seed.

The Magnum can be gotten from the Licker enemy in the first level in a side room if you repeat the level later, I believe you have to beat level 3 for him to spawn but don't quote me on that.

The SMG can be gotten by Talking to the Guy at Stage 20 of Endless, after that fighting Pyramid Head on one of the Boss stages and then in another run bringing the Wig he dropped to the guy on Level 20 if what I read is right, haven't done it myself yet.

You advance skills by getting fucked and cumming, don't be like me and not make use of that until late in the game, there is no achievement or special treat for getting through the game as a virgin.

Especially nice is the skill to steal from Enemies, it's a pretty late one and takes some time to get but you got a 50% Chance each encounter to steal something from an enemy if he fucks you, it can drop Skill Upgrades.

The Final boss in Stage 5 seems to never fuck you (Which makes sense storywise) so he has no seed but he drops an Apple, all three Stat Fruits and 3k each time you kill him.

If someone has the stats for Endless or the Licker (???) enemy from the first Stage which I've never found again after my first time I'll gladly update the chart, else I might do it tomorrow myself.

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Endless Nighmare
Jorogumo (Spider)DMG taken from her -20%-1 AGI
Demon±2% Adrenaline on each step forward
Manager+1% Crit Chance-50 HP Max
Commissioner+2% HP on each encounter with him-2% HP Max
WolvesDMG taken from animals -5%-1 AGI

to encounter Licker again, one has to encounter the Old Man, accept his request (regardless whether one lets him finish), exit/finish stage, re-enter it and next time Beatrice would encounter the Old Man in the switch room he should be already turned into Licker (encounter is random upon entering the room)

for SMG no need to start another run, from my experience (once only) after beating the Manager, the Commissioner didn't appear right after the boss fight and the game didn't save, i had to climb another 20 stages beat another boss for him to appear and return the wig to him.

Last edited:
May 30, 2021
Didn't think this was true, but I just witness a , something shady is going on here and this team...
yeah theres something real spicy going on, people's pcs being restarted all of a sudden
we just need john_nuclear to overlook the source code for the DRM, maybe he can dig up something real nasty

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
to encounter Licker again, one has to encounter the Old Man, accept his request (regardless whether one lets him finish), exit/finish stage, re-enter it and next time Beatrice would encounter the Old Man in the switch room he should be already turned into Licker (encounter is random upon entering the room)
That explains it, never gave the old man a chance again, thanks for the info.

Reactions: Beats9821

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
At the start of the second zone, if you show the robot the pass he will think that you are scientist who made an operation to become female.
If you refuse he will scan you and refer to you as a Minister of Defence from this time on instead and tell you a bit more info.

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
So since I've not yet found a Seed guide anywhere I'll post my start here, haven't dived too deep into Endless yet as that seems a damn slog without farming for a few more Abilities but it might help someone for now

Also adding some Tips I've found on the way.

Stage 1
Zombie+5 ATK-1 AGI
Zombie Dog+1 AGI-50 HP
Bloat Zombie+50 HP-1 AGI
Cyborg+10 SP-2 AGI
Licker (???)??????

Stage 2
Chomper+5 SP+1% Damage Received
Anaconda+5 ATK+1% Damage Received
Ivy Zombie+5 ATK-5 SP
Freeman+5% DMG Hand Grenades-2% HP

Stage 3
Derivative+1% HP-1% Crit Chance
Failed Subject-1% DMG Taken-1 AGI
Disguised Subject+5 SP-50 HP
Jackman+1 AGI-5 SP

Stage 4
Nurse+50 HP-1% Crit Chance
Lizard+1 AGI+1% DMG Taken
Drone (Manager)+1% Crit Chance+1% DMG Taken
Gatekeeper (Manager)+1% Crit Chance+1% DMG Taken

Stage 5
Bodyguard+10% Sensitivity when fucked from behind
Captain+2% Firearm DMG+1% DMG Taken
Knight-5% DMG from Animals-1 AGI
Each Seed can be taken 10 Times, just beware that the Drone and Gatekeeper are the same Seed.

The Magnum can be gotten from the Licker enemy in the first level in a side room if you repeat the level later, I believe you have to beat level 3 for him to spawn but don't quote me on that.

The SMG can be gotten by Talking to the Guy at Stage 20 of Endless, after that fighting Pyramid Head on one of the Boss stages and then in another run bringing the Wig he dropped to the guy on Level 20 if what I read is right, haven't done it myself yet.

You advance skills by getting fucked and cumming, don't be like me and not make use of that until late in the game, there is no achievement or special treat for getting through the game as a virgin.

Especially nice is the skill to steal from Enemies, it's a pretty late one and takes some time to get but you got a 50% Chance each encounter to steal something from an enemy if he fucks you, it can drop Skill Upgrades.

The Final boss in Stage 5 seems to never fuck you (Which makes sense storywise) so he has no seed but he drops an Apple, all three Stat Fruits and 3k each time you kill him.

If someone has the stats for Endless or the Licker (???) enemy from the first Stage which I've never found again after my first time I'll gladly update the chart, else I might do it tomorrow myself.
Really not a fan of the debuffs, unless i'm missing something nothing is worth maxing to 10

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes