3.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 12, 2020
Turning Red was unironically even worse than Cars 2, so this is honestly the best thing that could possibly come out of it. Never thought that I'd see a Pixar movie where underaged characters talk about "stripper music" and "stupid sexy thoughts" while the climax has the main character twerking to defeat her mother. Disney has gone full retard in the last couple years.

Dec 1, 2021
Turning Red was unironically even worse than Cars 2, so this is honestly the best thing that could possibly come out of it. Never thought that I'd see a Pixar movie where underaged characters talk about "stripper music" and "stupid sexy thoughts" while the climax has the main character twerking to defeat her mother. Disney has gone full retard in the last couple years.
I hope it gets even worse, i want to see disney put itself on fire, i want chaos and destruction!
I will burn this planet down, before I have to spend another minute living among these animals.jpg

Reactions: Gladius561

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not
funny
They're not exactly the same. The poster ending with the computer password has her get emotional and have the furry hair/ears/tail while the picture of "The Rock" that's under the bed/carpet (not sure which, somewhere in there) has her still calm and with normal hair and no tail but otherwise, yeah. Games a disappointment of missed opportunities.

ShadowZex

May 3, 2020
Scene1:

drawer(Camera) , pot(prices) , curtain(butchers gift) , books(Offer flyer) , bin(dildo) ,red panda (picture)

Scene2:
drawer(Camera) ,pot(prices) ,curtain(butchers gift) ,books(Offer flyer) ,bin(dildo),
right poster(key) ,left poster (safe) ,laptop

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes