4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Hi
Can someone give me a summary of the plot.
There is a husband (one of the main characters), and there is a wife (another one), who's getting corrupted and fucked behind hubby's back by a chad. Pretty original plot for an NTR game, isn't it? I mean, who would have guessed...

Want more details? Fine, fine. It must be not easy to find it, so here it goes -

'For Felix and Sophie Page, two professors at Riverside College, things are going very well. They have jobs they love, they are well respected and most importantly: they have each other. In fact, their recent marriage has made it official. Nothing could get between them... except maybe one of their students...'

Last edited:

CF007

Dec 20, 2020
There is a husband (one of the main characters), and there is a wife (another one), who's getting corrupted and fucked behind hubby's back by a chad. Pretty original plot for an NTR game, isn't it? I mean, who would have guessed...
Thank you for your response :ROFLMAO:
I wanted a more precise answer.
What does the corruption of a wife look like ? Or is it just a big, magical penis and blackmail after which eyes turn into hearts. As in 98% of games under the sign of ntr or something more original ? AH And the description of the game says so much. Only I am interested in the juicy pulp that is the storyline.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What does the corruption of a wife look like ? Or is it just a big, magical penis and blackmail after which eyes turn into hearts. As in 98% of games under the sign of ntr.
" "
Nothing groundbreaking here, just so far a really good example of how to do it

boobthief

May 25, 2017
What does the corruption of a wife look like ? Or is it just a big, magical penis and blackmail after which eyes turn into hearts. As in 98% of games under the sign of ntr or something more original ? AH And the description of the game says so much. Only I am interested in the juicy pulp that is the storyline.
The corruption looks like persuasion, physical desire, coercion to keep a job, and plenty of self-justification and self-guilt. It's a slow burn and not a slippery slope to debauchery e.g. in the latest update there is no sex with the antagonist.

But with a big, magical penis.

Sounds like you would like it - give it a go!

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
The corruption looks like persuasion, physical desire, coercion to keep a job, and plenty of self-justification and self-guilt. It's a slow burn and not a slippery slope to debauchery e.g. in the latest update there is no sex with the antagonist.

But with a big, magical penis.

Sounds like you would like it - give it a go!
Tbh, did you ever found a Antagonist with a Normal Sized one? I mean they are all Big and Magical xD

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Tbh, did you ever found a Antagonist with a Normal Sized one? I mean they are all Big and Magical xD
Haha, no, but I think Zack has been especially "blessed" with the +4 Pink Mast of Cervix Smashing Pain with the Unlimited Jizz Balls Buff.

Probably makes the deuteragonist feel inadequate.

Probably very fucking painful but the Big Magical sure stokes the plot!

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
ok well if early release for 0.10 was just gonna release publicly a day later, tf is the point of subbing to the patreon for the early access that it always had prior.

• Angry
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
What's the difference between the different POVs? Are they just the same story from different POVs or is there a difference in how the corruption goes, for example? Also, is there a way to see the scenes from the other POV afterwards regardless of the POV you chose, or are you required to do two readthroughs if you want the "full" story?

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Well, that was... a short, uninteresting, and generally shitty all around update.
many of these games should only be played again after long breaks because there is little new content with each update.
0.7 was the last version I played. I hope now there is some more content so I can continue playing.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes