Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
i've only played felix's side so far and intend to do so until the game ends and then go for sophie's side. so far i'd say felix has behaved appropriately. he supports her, even tried to end the teaching job for her sake at the beginning, tries to be there for sophie, wants to get more involved with her by going to the gym together, the gamescon and help her... but she never appreciated it and would even prefer if he just stayed out it, kept his distance and just no longer get involved with felix anymore... personally, i'd say the game has 2 lasting directions to take from here, 1st, felix finds out, gets fully enraged, gives her a piece of his mind, probably in tears, laying it bare what his wishes were with her, even the fact that she could've pulled away from the beginning after bringing up quitting the job but she didn't and then storms off after letting her know he most likely will throw her away when he gets tired of her, that he'll quit this job and demand a divorce, then there being an after story of the outcome (if the devs are willing to do so). 2nd would be felix never really finding out, gets tired of her antics, her changes, what she's turned into and lays it bare to her and then asks her to become what she once was as what she's become is a degenerated, shameless and distant wife that doesn't seem to want this relationship anymore and if she says she can't or won't, ask for a divorce, most likely in tears there too with how his character is like. then the epilogue there too with her own outcome (most likely the same as the 1st outcome), but where idk how the relationship between the two would differ between either ending? maybe where it being her coming back to him, laying bare of what had happened to her from beginning to the end and why she changed (after thoroughly realising and understanding what had happened to her), wanting to be taken back (tends to be a normal thing in reality after all) and then there being 2 different outcomes whether he finds out or not, but where that then would be on the devs from there...
or the third option that's actually realistic

Felix never finds out, eventually, Paige gets pregnant, Felix eventually finds out the hard way and becomes a cuck after being mind broken because of the event and yadda yadda we all know how NTR's end 9 times out of 10 its bad for the mc that's why I doubt it'd be different here lol

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018

Felix never finds out, eventually, Paige gets pregnant, Felix eventually finds out the hard way and becomes a cuck after being mind broken because of the event and yadda yadda we all know how NTR's end 9 times out of 10 its bad for the mc that's why I doubt it'd be different here lol

Honesty, at this point in the story, I actually think the most realistic outcome is Felix finding out everything just because of how bold Sophie is getting.

It wouldn't be surprising to me at all if she got a little careless covering her tracks and Felix found some kind of evidence that she had someone over while he was away on his trip. (Like, maybe she fucks Zack literally all over the house and doesn't do the best job cleaning everything up.)

Sure, Sophie could say it was Amy, but what if Felix double checks with Amy? Considering how conflicted Amy has been acting, maybe she hesitates before backing up Sophie's story.

And what if Felix notices that hesitation? What if it bothers him enough to make him go back to being 'Suspicious Felix'?

One can only hope.

I mean, I've been enjoying the sneaky sex scenes (and want more), but I also enjoy a good, compelling story. I really don't see why I can't have both.

Reactions: Ryan2456

interea

Jun 29, 2019

you never know haha, the author did do the whole break up thing on the second game and so that's why i believe they'll uphold that here too, hence i assumed there only being 2 outcomes. if you go according to the generic outcome of becoming an accepting cuck and all that, i wouldn't assume that would be the case in this game, but then again, we aren't the devs so it's just to wait and see.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Here's a thought...

Remember the scene where Felix is talking to Zack through the gap in his doorway? Wouldn't it be crazy if Sophie was actually licking Zack's butthole at that moment?

I know it was probably a blowjob, but I can't get over how twisted it would be if Sophie had her tongue buried in her "boyfriend's" ass while he talked to her husband.

Rimjobs are peak corruption.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Here's a thought...

Remember the scene where Felix is talking to Zack through the gap in his doorway? Wouldn't it be crazy if Sophie was actually licking Zack's butthole at that moment?

I know it was probably a blowjob, but I can't get over how twisted it would be if Sophie had her tongue buried in her "boyfriend's" ass while he talked to her husband.

Corruption is over now, what's the point of one more or less sexual act, friend, here the real corruption was more mental, that hurts more, now Zack is the only man for Sophia, Felix is a loser for her, useless, pathetic half-man, more than this now, the rest doesn't matter.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Here's a thought...

I mean...

I did assume it was a rimjob...

We are at peak corruption after all, there's only precious few updates left before we reach the conclusion of the 1st path.

Reactions: Fyo

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I mean...

I did assume it was a rimjob...

We are at peak corruption after all, there's only precious few updates left before we reach the conclusion of the 1st path.
Ah, well, I guess I'm just slow, then. :p

EDIT:
Actually, I'm VERY slow. :ROFLMAO:

Only now am I remembering Felix's comment about something smelling bad after Sophie came back and kissed him; he was smelling Zack's ass. :sick:

From a rimjob with her lover right to kissing her husband on the mouth.

Corruption complete.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Ah, well, I guess I'm just slow, then. :p

EDIT:
Actually, I'm VERY slow. :ROFLMAO:

Only now am I remembering Felix's comment about something smelling bad after Sophie came back and kissed him; he was smelling Zack's ass. :sick:

From a rimjob with her lover right to kissing her husband on the mouth.

Corruption complete.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The next step is Zack will shit and Sophie will wrap a piece of his crap in a piece of paper and give it to Felix under the guise of an expensive and very rare truffle candy. Felix will eat it with disgust, but will not be able to spit it out so as not to offend his wife, just like Stifler from the American Pie Wedding!:ROFLMAO:
Lol
Rim job - ok(y)
Kiss after - NOT OK(n)

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The only reason I want to see the next update is to find out what happened from Sophie's POV while Felix was out taking a walk after their fight.

I'm thinking that she called or texted Amy and said something that resulted in Amy being depressed. I could be wrong, though. We'll see.

sorry, but in my version this event doesn't exist, or maybe I missed something, thanks.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes