Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I hereby call for all NTR productions to be immediately paused until we can figure out why people do this. The multi-paragraph tit-for-tats are concerning as is, but two hours of "analysis!?" Is it congenital? Microplastics? Chemtrails? We must help these poor souls.
Did you clicked on it? :HideThePain:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
is it a cgi preview availabe for next version?
The devs moved to a 2 release system, so there might not be a CG preview for 0.22, but probably will be one for 0.23.

As for when, could be next week, who knows.

But as of right now nothing new under the sun.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The devs moved to a 2 release system, so there might not be a CG preview for 0.22, but probably will be one for 0.23.

As for when, could be next week, who knows.

But as of right now nothing new under the sun.
The previous teaser was not dedicated to version 21, because this frame was not in the update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is Felix's perspective in update "21.5", so there’s not much point in waiting for the next teaser, because it will again show what will happen through the update!

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
The previous teaser was not dedicated to version 21, because this frame was not in the update!
This is Felix's perspective in update "21.5", so there’s not much point in waiting for the next teaser, because it will again show what will happen through the update!
If Felix sees that and doesn't know it's his wife just have him kill himself at the end because he's irredeemable.

occulusq3

Feb 21, 2024
If Felix sees that and doesn't know it's his wife just have him kill himself at the end because he's irredeemable.
there's no existing husband who missed the body of his wife from the beginning on the computer and the odour of sperm from the kisses. Felix can't be sophie's husband, he's not human that would be bestiality

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
That was in 0.21...

The previous "Felix perspective" update was 0.20.

The next "Felix perspective" update is the upcoming 0.22, and it includes 1 Sophie POV CG and 1 "additional art", which is why I'm doubtful they're gonna bother to release a CG preview of it.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
What's with the review bombing... even if the genre is not your thing, 1 star is unjustifiable
People who don't like netorare but play netorare games and then give 1 star reviews. It's a pretty widespread and ridiculous thing, but the whole reviews system of the site is, since there's no checking done my mods to separate decent reviews from the ones written by haters of the genre.

Other than that, I think people feel special and cool giving 1 star reviews. It makes them feel like they're some incredible judge that can truly understand when a game is bad.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
What's with the review bombing... even if the genre is not your thing, 1 star is unjustifiable
The problem is they still come back each update and hate on it more with passion, its like JevilVerum said its a power trip thing "If I don't like it I will try to prevent people from even trying it" I mean god damn the art and frequency of updates alone deserve at least 2 or 3 stars

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
That was in 0.21...

The previous "Felix perspective" update was 0.20.

The next "Felix perspective" update is the upcoming 0.22, and it includes 1 Sophie POV CG and 1 "additional art", which is why I'm doubtful they're gonna bother to release a CG preview of it.
Well, show me this frame in version 0.21!

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes