Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I hope there's a path where Felix discovers what has been going on but is surprised to have a boner instead of being angry.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I have played 2 other games by Azienda: My Mother Kyoko and Netorare Wife Misumi.
What I have noticed in those game endings is that there is no good outcome for the MC once the NTR begins but the FMC always gets a happy ending no matter what not good but happy. It's hot from the corruption point but if we have multiple endings why not show at-least 1 or 2 btb endings.

In simple words,
My Mother Kyoko has 3 endings for MC: Bad, Worst and BitterSweet.
Netorare Wife Misumi has 11 endings: 3 Good endings (MC with FMC), 3 BitterSweet Endings, 1 Bad Ending (for both though fate of FMC is left open), 4 NTR ending.
I really liked Misumi because each ending reveals a little bit about the side characters, and each ending is unique in its own way.

I read a story on Literotica where the wife misunderstood her husband's cheating (he was coerced and later blackmailed into silence) and began cuckolding him as revenge, eventually developing a liking for it. Consequently, she divorced him, only to later learn about his predicament but made little effort to reconcile, instead continuing her debauchery. However, the twist came in the epilogue, implying a passage of 10-15 years since their divorce. Few men were interested in her now due to her age, and she had grown tired of her lifestyle, deciding to confront him. Expecting him to still be miserable and welcome her back, she discovered he had remarried to a woman who wasn't conventionally attractive and had children with her. Watching their happy, vibrant family from her car outside their house, she shed a few tears and hoped for a second chance like his.

AH! SORRY for the long rant.
It's because some fans, including myself, are hoping for one or two Felix good endings. However, the unfortunate reality is that it's unlikely to happen, and Sophie probably won't face many consequences for her actions. But then again I am also playing it to see Sophie's Corruption.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's because some fans, including myself, are hoping for one or two Felix good endings. However, the unfortunate reality is that it's unlikely to happen, and Sophie probably won't face many consequences for her actions. But then again I am also playing it to see Sophie's Corruption.
He's already got one though. Like sure there might be another good ending where he finds a girl who suits him better and doesn't get caught up in an NTR whirlwind of bad decisions until she's corrupted into a brainless slut for big cocks. Definitely not getting anymore good endings for Felix and Sophie other than the one that's already there though.
I could see Sophie ending up like the woman in that book you referenced on any ending where her and Zack don't end up together long term, and I suspect it'd be the natural progression even if they did end up together long term. He's not a one woman kind of guy and I really don't see him not getting tired of her at some point.

Reactions: xcalibar4

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I have played 2 other games by Azienda: My Mother Kyoko and Netorare Wife Misumi.
What I have noticed in those game endings is that there is no good outcome for the MC once the NTR begins but the FMC always gets a happy ending no matter what not good but happy. It's hot from the corruption point but if we have multiple endings why not show at-least 1 or 2 btb endings.

In simple words,
My Mother Kyoko has 3 endings for MC: Bad, Worst and BitterSweet.
Netorare Wife Misumi has 11 endings: 3 Good endings (MC with FMC), 3 BitterSweet Endings, 1 Bad Ending (for both though fate of FMC is left open), 4 NTR ending.
I really liked Misumi because each ending reveals a little bit about the side characters, and each ending is unique in its own way.

I read a story on Literotica where the wife misunderstood her husband's cheating (he was coerced and later blackmailed into silence) and began cuckolding him as revenge, eventually developing a liking for it. Consequently, she divorced him, only to later learn about his predicament but made little effort to reconcile, instead continuing her debauchery. However, the twist came in the epilogue, implying a passage of 10-15 years since their divorce. Few men were interested in her now due to her age, and she had grown tired of her lifestyle, deciding to confront him. Expecting him to still be miserable and welcome her back, she discovered he had remarried to a woman who wasn't conventionally attractive and had children with her. Watching their happy, vibrant family from her car outside their house, she shed a few tears and hoped for a second chance like his.

He's already got one though. Like sure there might be another good ending where he finds a girl who suits him better and doesn't get caught up in an NTR whirlwind of bad decisions until she's corrupted into a brainless slut for big cocks. Definitely not getting anymore good endings for Felix and Sophie other than the one that's already there though.
I could see Sophie ending up like the woman in that book you referenced on any ending where her and Zack don't end up together long term, and I suspect it'd be the natural progression even if they did end up together long term. He's not a one woman kind of guy and I really don't see him not getting tired of her at some point.

I think we need to make a distinction between 'Good' endings and 'Cathartic' endings when it comes to NTR.

A 'Good ending' is an ending that completely bypasses or, at the very least, interrupts the NTR.

A 'Cathartic ending' is one in which, after the NTR has fully run its course and the FMC has effectively become an antagonist to the MC, the guilty parties are shown to face consequences.

That doesn't mean the MC and the FMC have to reconcile and live happily ever after. I doesn't even mean the MC has to be happy at all in the end. Just an ending that demonstrates that age old truth:

"You reap what you sow..."

But, as I've said before, you're more likely to get that kind of ending from Japanese NTR game devs rather than western ones who subscribe more to the westernized cuck fetish.

But who knows? Story isn't over quite yet. *shrugs*

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Every self-respecting NTR, must have the ending where the two cheating lovers, have their right bad end, ok, naive MC, ok MC too good, but right that once the betrayal is discovered, MC has his points of glory. in any case, naturally the NTRs where it is pure betrayal, in cases of fetishes, of sharing, the endings must be different and also punish MC for not having been active, but they are two types of betrayals. it's just my thought.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
While that is correct, about 2/3 of the Sophie content WILL be missing. In that regard, it will be an incomplete release.
Calling it incomplete is a bit weird though :unsure: If they posted the game like this since the beginning I don't you think you'd call it incomplete. Anyway, I think in a netorare game is a good idea to have the male portion served first and the female second. I don't know if you play Felix pov, but if you do, I suggest you to try playing every release. I find it fun. But if you only play Sophie, sure I understand better your point

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Calling it incomplete is a bit weird though :unsure: If they posted the game like this since the beginning I don't you think you'd call it incomplete. Anyway, I think in a netorare game is a good idea to have the male portion served first and the female second. I don't know if you play Felix pov, but if you do, I suggest you to try playing every release. I find it fun. But if you only play Sophie, sure I understand better your point
I play both routes. I alternate POVs scene by scene, playing Felix first. So I really need a complete release to play the way I like to. If I download an incomplete release, I would only get a third of the way through before having to stop and wait for the rest of it. It's a personal preference.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I play both routes. I alternate POVs scene by scene, playing Felix first. So I really need a complete release to play the way I like to. If I download an incomplete release, I would only get a third of the way through before having to stop and wait for the rest of it. It's a personal preference.
Sure. I might have played too many Japanese games. I'm used to have a full male run and then only after play the female, since it's often locked. And I do enjoy not having all the answers right away and sleep on it haha. Anyway, yeah, personal preference.

Reactions: Walter Victor

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
A 'Good ending' is an ending that completely bypasses or, at the very least, interrupts the NTR.
All NTR game have this very early in the Game.

A 'Cathartic ending' is one in which, after the NTR has fully run its course and the FMC has effectively become an antagonist to the MC, the guilty parties are shown to face consequences.

That doesn't mean the MC and the FMC have to reconcile and live happily ever after. I doesn't even mean the MC has to be happy at all in the end. Just an ending that demonstrates that age old truth:

"You reap what you sow..."
Yep, that's what I am talking about. APBLU has this kind of ending in both Hero path. Normal path where it shows Laura's realization, guilt and concern and Alt path Where Luca is stuck in a loop with MC, he don't want to build a harem or get a wife or GF just want to cuckold Harry so he don't have any loved ones (I always wondered if Harry became g*y at some point will Luca also becomes one :ROFLMAO:). Most NTRs don't have this Cathartic ending.

But, as I've said before, you're more likely to get that kind of ending from Japanese NTR game devs rather than western ones who subscribe more to the westernized cuck fetish.
Yeah most Great, Good Corruption/NTR games are from Japanese and sadly in RPGM. In My Blue Collar Girlfriend both endings show the characters are all became twisted by the experience and one implied none of them is happy and the other implied they are somewhat accepted their twistedness and trying to be happy.

I don't know why but most NTR games makes the bull a one women guy specially for the FMC in the end. If that's the case then atleast show a afterstory ending like in the NTR Homestay.

I mean Shophie's current kink is cheating and thinking & shouting humiliating things about Felix, plus exhibitionism. So if she ends up with Zack shouldn't it be good/great/funny ending where she started to cheat on him with a old man with a very small penis?

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Felix version is not important and nobody cares about this cuck its fine and even if its important felix pov is so boring anyway again who cares enough to wait long for this

Reactions: Terox34567

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
All NTR game have this very early in the Game.

Yep, that's what I am talking about. APBLU has this kind of ending in both Hero path. Normal path where it shows Laura's realization, guilt and concern and Alt path Where Luca is stuck in a loop with MC, he don't want to build a harem or get a wife or GF just want to cuckold Harry so he don't have any loved ones (I always wondered if Harry became g*y at some point will Luca also becomes one :ROFLMAO:). Most NTRs don't have this Cathartic ending.

Yeah most Great, Good Corruption/NTR games are from Japanese and sadly in RPGM. In My Blue Collar Girlfriend both endings show the characters are all became twisted by the experience and one implied none of them is happy and the other implied they are somewhat accepted their twistedness and trying to be happy.

I don't know why but most NTR games makes the bull a one women guy specially for the FMC in the end. If that's the case then atleast show a afterstory ending like in the NTR Homestay.

I mean Shophie's current kink is cheating and thinking & shouting humiliating things about Felix, plus exhibitionism. So if she ends up with Zack shouldn't it be good/great/funny ending where she started to cheat on him with a old man with a very small penis?

Well, if an Ending has Sophi ending up with Zack, because Zack really loves her, that's a fair ending, but of course that means, divorce from Felix and problems at school, because that's the logic. Right

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Felix version is not important and nobody cares about this cuck its fine and even if its important felix pov is so boring anyway again who cares enough to wait long for this

If Felix wasn't as important as you say, I want to know then what is the point of the NTR game, if she doesn't have a husband who plays the loser, let me understand, what's the point,

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I don't think she'll cheat on him with someone with a small penis. These games usually end with the FMC getting addicted to big d*ck and not being able to be satisfied without it. It wouldn't really be funny either it would just be sad.

I'm all for more exhibitionism though, I love that kink. I do think at some point that Felix is going to walk in on them as in update 21 it felt a lot like foreshadowing that he almost caught them.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I don't think she'll cheat on him with someone with a small penis. These games usually end with the FMC getting addicted to big d*ck and not being able to be satisfied without it. It wouldn't really be funny either it would just be sad.
Yes, I already said most NTRs won't go this route. That's why it will be a surprise ending. Maybe she will cheat with bigger d*ck than Zack's. I mean she developed this kink over a year and thinks and believes that's her true nature. Why can't both the MC and bull end up cheated or cuckolded by the FMC in one of the endings. Or one where she is sad or lonely and full of remorse. Very very few NTR have these kind of ending. Most implies she is happy in a twisted land.

Reactions: Shirourin
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes