LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Is the update really just about felix? man, the 5 people in this thread who play his route is really happy(im one of them)

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Felix Gets Angry! Thank fucking god. Small step, and that's all I'll spoil, but overall I liked this update with Felix/Sophie POV better than the last pure Sophie chapter.
This is good to hear. Not that I'm expecting some amazing turn of events, but the guy has been so fucking passive since he stopped looking into Zack's background that his side of the story has been getting a bit boring to read.

Almost makes me want to pay for the update.

Almost.

Spoiler's too vague, and I'd hate to be disappointed even with my low expectations.

EDIT:
My prediction/expectations:

Felix's anger is going to be a big nothing burger. Either Sophie will find a way to guilt trip him out of it, and make him back down, or she'll use it as a justification to be a little more open about her relationship with Zack just to make Felix jealous and even more angry, knowing (believing?) that he won't do anything about it.

Second option sounds like more fun.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
EDIT:

Felix's anger is going to be a big nothing burger. Either Sophie will find a way to guilt trip him out of it, and make him back down, or she'll use it as a justification to be a little more open about her relationship with Zack just to make Felix jealous and even more angry, knowing (believing?) that he won't do anything about it.

Alternative: she distracts him with a credible reason like she is pregnant and convinces him is his, saw something like that in Netorare Nurse 1, husband was about to confront his wife when she drops the bomb and he becomes super happy, loved the dual POV on that scene.

In this case it can play similar or Felix kind of finishes gaslighting himself due to the "good" news and just wanting to be happy with his baby........we already have 1 happy ening where they have a child afterall muahahahahahaha*devolves into evil cackling*

Reactions: mzer0
Jun 19, 2022
Tf the thread gone silent looks like nobody really gives a shit about Felix Lol
I always play Felix's route first, I'm just waiting for a hero to drop the update. I understand the Devs wanting people to wait some time before posting the update back when it was once a month but we really shouldn't have to wait to post the Felix update.

DaniGraves

Apr 23, 2024
This is good to hear. Not that I'm expecting some amazing turn of events, but the guy has been so fucking passive since he stopped looking into Zack's background that his side of the story has been getting a bit boring to read.

Almost makes me want to pay for the update.

Almost.

Spoiler's too vague, and I'd hate to be disappointed even with my low expectations.

EDIT:

second option is most likely to happen

DaniGraves

Apr 23, 2024
Alternative: she distracts him with a credible reason like she is pregnant and convinces him is his, saw something like that in Netorare Nurse 1, husband was about to confront his wife when she drops the bomb and he becomes super happy, loved the dual POV on that scene.

In this case it can play similar or Felix kind of finishes gaslighting himself due to the "good" news and just wanting to be happy with his baby........we already have 1 happy ening where they have a child afterall muahahahahahaha*devolves into evil cackling*
yeaaaah, but i think that`s gonna happen in a further update

Reactions: Animefan_09

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I always play Felix's route first, I'm just waiting for a hero to drop the update. I understand the Devs wanting people to wait some time before posting the update back when it was once a month but we really shouldn't have to wait to post the Felix update.
So you guys like to watch Felix's suffering huh hmm interesting

link18

Sep 28, 2018
So you guys like to watch Felix's suffering huh hmm interesting
He deserves it, never take your wife for granted.

I'm all for piracy, the reason I don't pay or support is not because I don't want to but because I can't ''3rd world country problems.'' a week of waiting for the update to drop here is a good compromise in my opinion , HERO if you read this : can't say no to an early leak though :giggle:

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
A good protag pov (cuck pov/mystery pov/whatever you want to call it) is top tier, it's just rarely done.
It is for a reason. First of mystery pov works best for full game releases. In projects that get granular updates it is hard to believe into “is she cheating or not” when reason why updates can come only that often is because art needs to be made for female pov scenes.

For the cuck pov the question is how do you feed the scenes into it. If the cuck is to be oblivious it is really hard – it is basically limited to pictures / sounds while he is unaware who is that person. As result those won’t be real scenes but a snippets of a scene. The other way is to make cuck aware of it but unable to stop it (he can’t be into it, that would be netorase which is something different entirely). That is then done by one of two ways :
a) introducing some overpowering force that limits the freedom of characters
b) by removing cuck rights to stop it – basically rather then being a marriage they are only couple of loves and often enough not even a couple.
The issue is that both of the above are at odds with corruption aspect of the female. When the girl didn’t exchange vows and really owes nothing to the MC or some force is controlling her It is hard to consider her evil.

That's partly why GF Tapes is my favourite game
The trade off is that it had no female pov and was really uninteresting as far as corruption goes. It is also mostly netorase game so i didn't like it much.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes