mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
something tells me felix is in the same room with them, maybe sleeping or something
Personally, I'm betting that Felix is out and they're doing it 'in the marital bed' so to speak.

We'll probably find out in a couple of days if we can glean the answer from Felix's POV.

EDIT:

BUT WAIT!

A long time ago, when I was still in the discord, I threw out the following idea for a scene :

Zack is fucking Sophie and gets the idea to call Felix over to the frat under the guise of asking him for help with a math question. He'd tell Felix that his door would be unlocked so he could just let himself in.

Felix would agree and head over to the frat. Then, when he opens the door to Zack's room, he'd find him in the middle of fucking some woman doggystyle while she moaned into a pillow.

However, he wouldn't realize that it's Sophie because he'd be seeing everything from behind and Zack's large frame would be blocking most of her body from view. All he'd see would be Zack fucking the shit out of some one.

Caught by surprise, Felix would stammer out a quick apology and quickly leave the room just as Sophie cums all over Zack's cock.

Zack would then come out later and apologize to Felix saying that he'd meant to tell him to come later. Meanwhile, Sophie would be lying naked and semi-conscious on Zack's bed with his cum leaking out of her.

After I shared that idea, one of the devs told me that I was going to like the game because my idea was very similar to one he had already planned.

And I think we're at a good point in the story for it to happen, seeing as how Sophie has acknowledged that she likes the idea of Felix being around while she's cheating on him.

Here's hoping they haven't ditched the idea. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

porkone

May 25, 2022
Personally, I'm betting that Felix is out and they're doing it 'in the marital bed' so to speak.

We'll probably find out in a couple of days if we can glean the answer from Felix's POV.

EDIT:

BUT WAIT!

A long time ago, when I was still in the discord, I threw out the following idea for a scene :

Zack is fucking Sophie and gets the idea to call Felix over to the frat under the guise of asking him for help with a math question. He'd tell Felix that his door would be unlocked so he could just let himself in.

Felix would agree and head over to the frat. Then, when he opens the door to Zack's room, he'd find him in the middle of fucking some woman doggystyle while she moaned into a pillow.

However, he wouldn't realize that it's Sophie because he'd be seeing everything from behind and Zack's large frame would be blocking most of her body from view. All he'd see would be Zack fucking the shit out of some one.

Caught by surprise, Felix would stammer out a quick apology and quickly leave the room just as Sophie cums all over Zack's cock.

Zack would then come out later and apologize to Felix saying that he'd meant to tell him to come later. Meanwhile, Sophie would be lying naked and semi-conscious on Zack's bed with his cum leaking out of her.

After I shared that idea, one of the devs told me that I was going to like the game because my idea was very similar to one he had already planned.

And I think we're at a good point in the story for it to happen, seeing as how Sophie has acknowledged that she likes the idea of Felix being around while she's cheating on him.

Dude. Dope shit.

Reactions: mzer0

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The wife cheats because a handsome, muscular and super gifted guy makes fun of her by making her believe so much bullshit, we blame Felix for being a good guy, hahahahahahah, simply ridiculous, they want to justify Sophia's sluttiness, but come on, it would be more honest to say that Sophie is a real deluded Nerd, the first top guy says a few words to her and fucks her great, because mother nature gave Zack everything, we put the blame on Felix, gentlemen, here's the dark side of these games, the heroes here are the assholes, hahahah

link18

Sep 28, 2018
The wife cheats because a handsome, muscular and super gifted guy makes fun of her by making her believe so much bullshit, we blame Felix for being a good guy, hahahahahahah, simply ridiculous, they want to justify Sophia's sluttiness, but come on, it would be more honest to say that Sophie is a real deluded Nerd, the first top guy says a few words to her and fucks her great, because mother nature gave Zack everything, we put the blame on Felix, gentlemen, here's the dark side of these games, the heroes here are the assholes, hahahah
And is that supposed to be a bad thing? first of all we do not know yet what Zach intentions are for all we know he has a crush on his teacher on the part of Sophie it happens Irl like many married women hooking up with the hot bartender second in reality just remember women and men do not play with the same rules men get women not the way around the asshole type always wins because it shows confidence and confidence projects security and that's attractive for women its primal without it the human race would probably gone extinct she can get passed those urges but Felix did not put an effort and took Sophie for granted, marriage in the 21st century don't work that way she will cheat then leave your ass when she find the security she needs in the other relationship (not u personally) that applies only if she's reasonably attractive of course sometimes it works out for her some other times it won't and that's what the end game for this route should be

Ryan2456

Sep 22, 2020

EDIT:

BUT WAIT!

I have a different idea, we saw in the review that Sophie's ring is highlighted on her finger, based on the information that for the first time Felix was irritated by something, I theorize that maybe Sophie took the ring off or Zack made her take it off

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
And is that supposed to be a bad thing? first of all we do not know yet what Zach intentions are for all we know he has a crush on his teacher on the part of Sophie it happens Irl like many married women hooking up with the hot bartender second in reality just remember women and men do not play with the same rules men get women not the way around the asshole type always wins because it shows confidence and confidence projects security and that's attractive for women its primal without it the human race would probably gone extinct she can get passed those urges but Felix did not put an effort and took Sophie for granted, marriage in the 21st century don't work that way she will cheat then leave your ass when she find the security she needs in the other relationship (not u personally) that applies only if she's reasonably attractive of course sometimes it works out for her some other times it won't and that's what the end game for this route should be

You are right about many things, but specifically here Sophia would be right about everything, except that she is wrong in not deciding to leave Felix at this point, ok, Zack satisfies her more, everything is ok, but because being a bitch is having fun by humiliating Felix, what did he do so badly that he has to go through this, he doesn't appreciate Sophie like he should, ok, Sophia has all the full freedom to leave him and go with Zack, why be so mean.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
I have a different idea, we saw in the review that Sophie's ring is highlighted on her finger, based on the information that for the first time Felix was irritated by something, I theorize that maybe Sophie took the ring off or Zack made her take it off
I don't think we will get Felix pov to that scene until the next update for him like this update we will probably get his pov to the previous preview scene.

What I hope is after that she invites Zack to live with them and Felix to get more pissed off

why be so mean.
Kinks exist she discovered a new one and Felix doesn't know yet that she's humiliating him yet who knows at some point he might even like it

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes