JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
But also them are about going back and forth. Female must make mistake, than be scared and terrible sorry about what happened and roll back. Then dive even deeper. And yet roll back as much as possible to keep the face of "good wife". This can work through most of the NTR story, until the latest stage of corruption. That's why losing cat-years and getting bimbo-look so early feels sudden. It scares cause it may mean that we're already losing our "comfort swing" stage and Sophie is fast-pacing downwards the corruption trope with no looking back. With this "whore" look the end is near, and from now there may be only degenerative talk and sex scenes with her.
The thing is that I think we are at the latest stages of corruption. I don't remember the exact number but I think it's more than 50 cgs that Sophie does what you just said. If you read 0.19:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The thing is that I think we are at the latest stages of corruption. I don't remember the exact number but I think it's more than 50 cgs that Sophie does what you just said. If you read 0.19:
We're living in the late stage netorareism all right. :LOL:

Maybe I'm misremembering, but wasn't the game supposed to end this year?

And we're already in March.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
We? "We" who? Who do you represent? There's one important thing to do when you express an opinion, and that is not to pass it off as everyone's. I like that bikini, so your "we" already fails its purpose. You and your message don't represent everyone. Same thing for me liking her look, it doesn't represent everyone either. What you can say is that you don't like that hair, and you don't like that bikini. And that is an opinion that deserves respect as much as any other, but calling something "shit" is definitely not the way.

Yes, I'm sure no one here wants to see Sophie do gross things. God no! So outrageous! Let's hope she starts making makeup videos or writing a blog about the tastiest recipes. I don't know if you read the game, probably not, but it's obvious that her "innocent" phase is over and very obvious that her "slut" phase, like you call it, has begun. And taking away that innocence is exactly what netorare games do, especially type B games.
0 patreons have complained about the hair or anything, so, no one cares about the crybabies that keep saying they don't like the new hair. I love it so idc.

Reactions: JevilVerum

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
We're living in the late stage netorareism all right. :LOL:

Maybe I'm misremembering, but wasn't the game supposed to end this year?

And we're already in March.
Yes it should be at the end of the year, from the latest patreon posts. That's why I'm saying that more back and forth on Sophie's part would be weird right now.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Ya'll too serious. Of course if the game will end this year it's logical to go further. As the saying goes, Nothing is forever and dev's can't stagnate on "cute" stage anymore. But the main reason I've liked this game was this cute Sophie's look, so I'll just allow myself to be a bit nostalgic and be unhappy about new look for a few minutes. That's all ;)

Reactions: Wizmoe
May 27, 2020
0 patreons have complained about the hair or anything, so, no one cares about the crybabies that keep saying they don't like the new hair. I love it so idc.
I mean, I'm a Patreon, and I don't like the hair. I love this property, and will continue to support it but the hair just doesn't do it for me. Nothing wrong with liking the hair either. Different strokes for different folks.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Sophie is definitely swimming in the deep end of the pool now. She's already developed a sadist humiliating husband kink while she cheats on him, any semblance of guilt is completely omitted from the whole process now. The slut only can go deeper from here. Personally, I'm loving it. Keep it coming.

Reactions: Wizmoe

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Sophie is definitely swimming in the deep end of the pool now. She's already developed a sadist humiliating husband kink while she cheats on him, any semblance of guilt is completely omitted from the whole process now. The slut only can go deeper from here. Personally, I'm loving it. Keep it coming.
Profile pic fits perfectly with this (based) post.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
At first, i wanted to write a big review with screenshots to describe what i mant, and missed in the update, etc. But having completed the update, this desire disappeared! I felt sad and disappointed:
1. The update has not been completed, no choice with Ammy!
I suggested that the devs take a month to recover from illness, but in the end we have an unfinished update and division of subsequent ones into two different perspectives!
2.Sophia's new hairstyle just shocked me! Yes, i don’t argue when she’s in a bikini and in the last scene her hair looks normal but from Felix’s perspective she is dressed in her work clothes, then her hairstyle looks simply awkward! Red bob for a boy - seriously?
3. For me personally, the last two updates are not great!
First scene is spoiled by incomprehensible or buggy narration, although the first picture with the kiss gave a lot of hope at first, but then it became some kind of mess, it’s not clear whether Sophia is still fantasizing, it wasn’t only later that it became clear what was what and how, for me, this scene was done poorly, again, i’ll emphasize the first scene with a kiss, it was amazing but then...
The second scene intertwines with the scene thit Felix perspective of half the scene, is very depressing, yes, i understand this is a comparison, but reading it makes me sad, not nice for Felix, Sophia doesn’t feel his dick, of course, damn, you were fucked for several months with a "baseball bat", this scene is due, to the fact that it is combined and does not excite!
The third scene is very beautiful, but again, for some reason, half of the scene is remembered and humiliated Felix, it’s impossible to dedicate to this, less text, so that you can enjoy this scene the rest of the time, but due to the fact that this is not so, this scene is also for me not "fupble"! I hoped, because the first two scenes were poorly done and only a couple of pictures were used, then the last it will take longer with the transition to another position, sex in the shower, etc. But no! Maybe Sophia's next update will start right away with sex? I would like to, but...

Due to the fact that the month was short and the devs were sick before, we are getting a chaotic update with no choice. When will this selection be added? Next time or after the end of the main story?

What also killed me was that i couldn’t play and make the choices i wanted!
Thank you very much for this, the picture here is so more realistic, not so cartoonish, it’s a pity that the whole face is not visible! For this, great respect to the artist!
The conclusion for me is simple: you have to wait until several updates come out to really enjoy the game, but it’s better to wait until they completely finish the game and only then play it!

Last edited:

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
At first, i wanted to write a big review with screenshots to describe what i mant, and missed in the update, etc. But having completed the update, this desire disappeared! I felt sad and disappointed:
1. The update has not been completed, no choice with Ammy!
I suggested that the devs take a month to recover from illness, but in the end we have an unfinished update and division of subsequent ones into two different perspectives!
2.Sophia's new hairstyle just shocked me! Yes, i don’t argue when she’s in a bikini and in the last scene her hair looks normal but from Felix’s perspective she is dressed in her work clothes, then her hairstyle looks simply awkward! Red bob for a boy - seriously?
3. For me personally, the last two updates are not great!
First scene is spoiled by incomprehensible or buggy narration, although the first picture with the kiss gave a lot of hope at first, but then it became some kind of mess, it’s not clear whether Sophia is still fantasizing, it wasn’t only later that it became clear what was what and how, for me, this scene was done poorly, again, i’ll emphasize the first scene with a kiss, it was amazing but then...
The second scene intertwines with the scene thit Felix perspective of half the scene, is very depressing, yes, i understand this is a comparison, but reading it makes me sad, not nice for Felix, Sophia doesn’t feel his dick, of course, damn, you were fucked for several months with a "baseball bat", this scene is due, to the fact that it is combined and does not excite!
The third scene is very beautiful, but again, for some reason, half of the scene is remembered and humiliated Felix, it’s impossible to dedicate to this, less text, so that you can enjoy this scene the rest of the time, but due to the fact that this is not so, this scene is also for me not "fupble"! I hoped, because the first two scenes were poorly done and only a couple of pictures were used, then the last it will take longer with the transition to another position, sex in the shower, etc. But no! Maybe Sophia's next update will start right away with sex? I would like to, but...

Due to the fact that the month was short and the devs were sick before, we are getting a chaotic update with no choice. When will this selection be added? Next time or after the end of the main story?

What also killed me was that i couldn’t play and make the choices i wanted!
Thank you very much for this, the picture here is so more realistic, not so cartoonish, it’s a pity that the whole face is not visible! For this, great respect to the artist!
The conclusion for me is simple: you have to wait until several updates come out to really enjoy the game, but it’s better to wait until they completely finish the game and only then play it!
Hi. It's not physically possible to release a single update that contains all the routes and endings that Turning the Page will feature. v0.19.1 is not unfinished, the story is simply splitting into several routes. To complete everything at the same time, we would have to do a single update in about 10 months with all the choices and all the endings completed, an update containing 30+ CGs and something like 450k words or more. I think you can understand that is not possible.

As we also did with our last game, Turning the Page will have each route completed one at a time. This is how we work on our games, continuing 2/3/4 routes all at once would mean that each of them would see very little new content each month. Ultimately it would be bad for anyone, for us to work on it, and just as bad for the readers.

As for Sophie's hair color, the one you showed is obviously too saturated. Sophie's hair color is this:

It's possible that during the png extractions of the new sprite, some hue/saturation/luminosity or color balance layer was activated by mistake. I'll check this and version 0.20.0 will have the hair I just showed.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
This game represents today's bored, weak, gullible, etc. guys, sick of letting others fuck their women, or falling in love with bitches, Sofia just needed a big dick, she became the evil one, hahah, power of size.
It seems to me that she’s lying here, it’s just hard to imagine someone who can be more big!
Maybe Nate? Will Nate be тек Zack? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hi. It's not physically possible to release a single update that contains all the routes and endings that Turning the Page will feature. v0.19.1 is not unfinished, the story is simply splitting into several routes. To complete everything at the same time, we would have to do a single update in about 10 months with all the choices and all the endings completed, an update containing 30+ CGs and something like 450k words or more. I think you can understand that is not possible.

As we also did with our last game, Turning the Page will have each route completed one at a time. This is how we work on our games, continuing 2/3/4 routes all at once would mean that each of them would see very little new content each month. Ultimately it would be bad for anyone, for us to work on it, and just as bad for the readers.

As for Sophie's hair color, the one you showed is obviously too saturated. Sophie's hair color is this:

It's possible that during the png extractions of the new sprite, some hue/saturation/luminosity or color balance layer was activated by mistake. I'll check this and version 0.20.0 will have the hair I just showed.
I'm not saying that all the paths should be added here and now, i'm saying that for me this is a minus because in my playground there is no access to the third scene in Sophia's perspective, and I want to play the game and not that the game is playing Me!

And as for her hairstyle, no offense, it’s disgusting!
She doesn't fit Sophia's body type at all! Sophia has a more round shape, this hairstyle makes her head(face) look smaller!
Her body type is not compatible with her hairstyle at all!

Last edited:

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I'm not saying that all the paths should be added here and now, i'm saying that for me this is a minus because in my playground there is no access to the third scene in Sophia's perspective, and I want to play the game and not that the game is playing me!

And as for her hairstyle, no offense, it’s disgusting!
She doesn't fit Sophia's body type at all! Sophia has a more round shape, this hairstyle makes her head(face) look smaller!
Her body type is not compatible with her hairstyle at all!
Thank you for your feedback. We like the hair and will keep it.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes