Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Is a man a "cuck" if he doesn't know he's being cheated on... or does the tree need to be heard falling? o_O :unsure:

Really though, this is pretty decent for this type of story. Especially the writing. I like the fact the writer actually delves into the moral conflict the wife experiences. It's not just another "My GF banged the football team" type of brainless rubbish. So, nice job dev. (y)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is a man a "cuck" if he doesn't know he's being cheated on... or does the tree need to be heard falling? o_O :unsure:

Really though, this is pretty decent for this type of story. Especially the writing. I like the fact the writer actually delves into the moral conflict the wife experiences. It's not just another "My GF banged the football team" type of brainless rubbish. So, nice job dev. (y)
Technically the historical definition of a cuck is the husband of an adulterous woman. A person who knows they're a cuck is a wittol. So depends on what usage of the word cuck you're going for. A cuck as in the cuckolded male in the context of a cuckold fetish? Yes, he'd need to know. A cuck outside of the context of a cuckold fetish? No, he wouldn't need to know.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Unless Danielle thinks a handjob or vanilla sex in general is a really weird thing to do with your partner I'm getting some real cuckold vibes from Jonah, but maybe it's just me.
Maybe, but on the other hand, Jonah might have asked her to shit on his chest for good luck. Supposedly it keeps you wired for those double integrals.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes