4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
For what it's worth, this is just one of the routes, so you'll probably get some content more to your liking. But it really is just a natural progression from their previous games in terms of brutality against the cuck. The first one had the mother neglect her son for chad benis, the second one had the wife drug her husband so she can fug chad benis above his face, and now we have a wife canabalizing her husband like a spider to replenish energy for more chad benis.
Total chad victory.
Yeah I think what I wanted to see was more, Sophie still cheats but isn't complete trash. From what I remember I enjoyed the Misumi game, but honestly I dont remember the specifcs of the game anymore. Though I prob wasn't going to enjoy Turning the page anyway since Sophie is only fucking Zack.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
The Game Access tier release isn't even out yet.

So you "arrived" a little early ;)

If you know what I mean ;)

I'm talking about premature ejaculation ;)

Just learn to keep it in your pants until the Game Access release is actually out.
I know what to do maybe you're the one who need to keep it to yourself you're in not the authority to order anyone around here

• Haha
Reactions: JevilVerum

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
So I was wrong about Sophie texting Amy after her fight with Felix, but I was right about the bracelet making an appearance. :D

New predictions!

Since we're getting close to the end of this route, I'm guessing that it's possible that Felix may or may not notice something strange once he gets home. Then again, maybe he notices nothing and just ends up raising Zack's kid.

Or maybe his fate is going to be left up to the player!

Maybe we'll be presented with a choice similar to the earlier in the story where Felix has to choose between running up the stairs after Sophie or taking his time. IIRC, depending on what you chose, you'd either catch Sophie with a cum-stained sweater or find her wearing a (cum-stainless) Riverside Rhinos shirt.

Perhaps, this time around, we'll be given a similar option. For example, making him come home early after Sophie continues to ignore his phone calls, or just staying at the conference while continuing to try and call her. Something like that.

Also, about Jonah and his request of Danielle. I'm guessing he's a cuck and asked her to fuck Nate or something. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Amy is still a bit of a wild card. She might be about to do something big but, then again, it's entirely possible (maybe even likely) that she going to disappear from the story out of guilt and leave Felix to his fate.

Or maybe everything I've said is way of base and it's going to be something else entirely?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!!! :LOL:

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Bro that Sophie whore is fallen so below she is just a low life now even more so low whores you would fuck anyone and everyone you for 5$ they would have more honor than this Bitch

Reactions: Jccurtis
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes