4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

occulusq3

Feb 21, 2024
If Felix sees that and doesn't know it's his wife just have him kill himself at the end because he's irredeemable.
there's no existing husband who missed the body of his wife from the beginning on the computer and the odour of sperm from the kisses. Felix can't be sophie's husband, he's not human that would be bestiality

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The previous teaser was not dedicated to version 21, because this frame was not in the update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is Felix's perspective in update "21.5", so there’s not much point in waiting for the next teaser, because it will again show what will happen through the update!
That was in 0.21...

The previous "Felix perspective" update was 0.20.

The next "Felix perspective" update is the upcoming 0.22, and it includes 1 Sophie POV CG and 1 "additional art", which is why I'm doubtful they're gonna bother to release a CG preview of it.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
What's with the review bombing... even if the genre is not your thing, 1 star is unjustifiable
People who don't like netorare but play netorare games and then give 1 star reviews. It's a pretty widespread and ridiculous thing, but the whole reviews system of the site is, since there's no checking done my mods to separate decent reviews from the ones written by haters of the genre.

Other than that, I think people feel special and cool giving 1 star reviews. It makes them feel like they're some incredible judge that can truly understand when a game is bad.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
What's with the review bombing... even if the genre is not your thing, 1 star is unjustifiable
The problem is they still come back each update and hate on it more with passion, its like JevilVerum said its a power trip thing "If I don't like it I will try to prevent people from even trying it" I mean god damn the art and frequency of updates alone deserve at least 2 or 3 stars

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
That was in 0.21...

The previous "Felix perspective" update was 0.20.

The next "Felix perspective" update is the upcoming 0.22, and it includes 1 Sophie POV CG and 1 "additional art", which is why I'm doubtful they're gonna bother to release a CG preview of it.
Well, show me this frame in version 0.21!

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I hope there's a path where Felix discovers what has been going on but is surprised to have a boner instead of being angry.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I have played 2 other games by Azienda: My Mother Kyoko and Netorare Wife Misumi.
What I have noticed in those game endings is that there is no good outcome for the MC once the NTR begins but the FMC always gets a happy ending no matter what not good but happy. It's hot from the corruption point but if we have multiple endings why not show at-least 1 or 2 btb endings.

In simple words,
My Mother Kyoko has 3 endings for MC: Bad, Worst and BitterSweet.
Netorare Wife Misumi has 11 endings: 3 Good endings (MC with FMC), 3 BitterSweet Endings, 1 Bad Ending (for both though fate of FMC is left open), 4 NTR ending.
I really liked Misumi because each ending reveals a little bit about the side characters, and each ending is unique in its own way.

I read a story on Literotica where the wife misunderstood her husband's cheating (he was coerced and later blackmailed into silence) and began cuckolding him as revenge, eventually developing a liking for it. Consequently, she divorced him, only to later learn about his predicament but made little effort to reconcile, instead continuing her debauchery. However, the twist came in the epilogue, implying a passage of 10-15 years since their divorce. Few men were interested in her now due to her age, and she had grown tired of her lifestyle, deciding to confront him. Expecting him to still be miserable and welcome her back, she discovered he had remarried to a woman who wasn't conventionally attractive and had children with her. Watching their happy, vibrant family from her car outside their house, she shed a few tears and hoped for a second chance like his.

AH! SORRY for the long rant.
It's because some fans, including myself, are hoping for one or two Felix good endings. However, the unfortunate reality is that it's unlikely to happen, and Sophie probably won't face many consequences for her actions. But then again I am also playing it to see Sophie's Corruption.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
AH! SORRY for the long rant.
It's because some fans, including myself, are hoping for one or two Felix good endings. However, the unfortunate reality is that it's unlikely to happen, and Sophie probably won't face many consequences for her actions. But then again I am also playing it to see Sophie's Corruption.
He's already got one though. Like sure there might be another good ending where he finds a girl who suits him better and doesn't get caught up in an NTR whirlwind of bad decisions until she's corrupted into a brainless slut for big cocks. Definitely not getting anymore good endings for Felix and Sophie other than the one that's already there though.
I could see Sophie ending up like the woman in that book you referenced on any ending where her and Zack don't end up together long term, and I suspect it'd be the natural progression even if they did end up together long term. He's not a one woman kind of guy and I really don't see him not getting tired of her at some point.

Reactions: xcalibar4
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes