4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
With the new update I hope there is some reaction from Felix. On Sophie's side, it is expected that her sexual history with Zack and the humiliation towards Felix will continue to grow. But the story from Felix's vision needs some action, I understand that the story needs a submissive and humiliable husband but it is half reaching a very illogical level beyond the trust that he continues to have for Sophie, basically they no longer live as a couple and that He accepts it so placidly that it becomes very annoying to follow his route. She has practically spent the entire month living with Zack with an excuse that is no longer sustainable, in addition they do not have sex or closeness of any kind, they do not even have lunch together anymore since she goes for sex with her lover and he as if nothing had happened. At first it was understandable that Sophie's escapades were much more sporadic. It's good that the reason for Felix's route is to have the vision from the cuckold but it is losing its appeal I think.
I think you're reading too much into things, or simply not reading the story.

No, Sophie did not live with Zack for a month or anything of the sort.

The story does skip a lot of the mundane boring day-to-day stuff, because who would want to read that, but that doesn't mean that 90% of the time things aren't normal between Sophie and Felix.

Reactions: rentaku and Terix3

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

The story does skip a lot of the mundane boring day-to-day stuff, because who would want to read that, but that doesn't mean that 90% of the time things aren't normal between Sophie and Felix.
He wrote everything correctly! You probably aren't reading!
Sophia visited Zack every day for a month, masturbated, sucked him, and etc.
And about Felix’s perspective, i wrote a long time ago, his perspective has lost interest, the mysterious ntr has disappeared, he doesn’t react in any way to certain things - in general, as for me, his perspective has done worse than it did before!

Reactions: Blackwolve

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

Exactly. Felix pov focuses on the moments when he questions Sophies behavior, when he is jelaous and insecure, making one think that he doesn't trust her and he is dumb for not talking action. But for him that would be just small part of their life together.
Nothing that can be done about it. It is understandable it is kinda boring for those that expect male MC to be more active in it but for me it servers the purpose of being preludium to Sophie pov.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The gist of the game now is, Sophia will live with Zack, or she will be left by both of them, Sofia is risking everything, work, family and future. Now I'm curious what death will have as the meaning of life, and will Zack fall in love or is he just playing, as the purpose of him.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

Exactly. Felix pov focuses on the moments when he questions Sophies behavior, when he is jelaous and insecure, making one think that he doesn't trust her and he is dumb for not talking action. But for him that would be just small part of their life together.
Nothing that can be done about it. It is understandable it is kinda boring for those that expect male MC to be more active in it but for me it servers the purpose of being preludium to Sophie pov.
Yes, of course there are moments but what I said is in the story of both Felix and Sophie. I'm not saying that Felix should suspect Sophie because she had never given him any reason to cheat on him. Felix always distrusted Zack, I say that maybe Felix could at least question the couple's relationship, the story is showing that it is no longer the same beyond everyday life in the last part of the last update Felix recognizes that they hardly even have lunch anymore together. Sophie already did her reading of the relationship and it was what led her to give herself to Zack, now Felix needs to do it to give even more strength to the theme of the trap and to his own story until now he has been a simple spectator The options of starting the gym (from the previous episode) predict that something in your story will begin to move, I think, otherwise what would be the reason for doing them? That's why I don't think that Felix's route is just the prelude to Sophie's vision. In fact, it could be played only from his perspective. If it were just that, it could be done with some interventions without the need to create an entire route for him.

Reactions: Wizmoe

Benhooskun

Nov 23, 2020
Yes, it's out. This was a tough one to make, as you may have noticed. As usual, we'd really appreciate if you gave us a moment to breathe before you guys go at it.
I know there's still plenty of story left to develop, but have you guys given thought to future plans after this game ends? A fantasy/sci-fi themed story would be a nice change of pace.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
I know there's still plenty of story left to develop, but have you guys given thought to future plans after this game ends? A fantasy/sci-fi themed story would be a nice change of pace.
Why tho, fantasy are just a dime a dozen, and hard sci-fi, wich i dont think it fits ntr/moral-degeneration unless its low sci-fi like raiohgar or sorgante, is just boring since what kind of changes would you see in a falling heroine ? a different colored latex suit ? :ROFLMAO:

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
We've definitely given it a lot of thought. Too much thought, maybe. For now we're really trying to concentrate on Turning the Page, but assuming things keep progressing in the right direction, we'll be continuing on with a new NTR title right after this one. We don't want to talk specifics yet since it's so far out yet though.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
We've definitely given it a lot of thought. Too much thought, maybe. For now we're really trying to concentrate on Turning the Page, but assuming things keep progressing in the right direction, we'll be continuing on with a new NTR title right after this one. We don't want to talk specifics yet since it's so far out yet though.
As long as the NTR (Netorare) is included so hihi ;)
1709539233967.png

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Please make the antagonist handsome like in this game! I haven't played many of these types of games, but in some the hero gets with someone ugly and it is offputting. >.<

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Please make the antagonist handsome like in this game! I haven't played many of these types of games, but in some the hero gets with someone ugly and it is offputting. >.<
It's also more believable. The seduction actually makes sense. It wouldn't be just blackmail/coercion, but actual corruption which is my favorite part of this game.

Reactions: JagOvv
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes