4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
We've definitely given it a lot of thought. Too much thought, maybe. For now we're really trying to concentrate on Turning the Page, but assuming things keep progressing in the right direction, we'll be continuing on with a new NTR title right after this one. We don't want to talk specifics yet since it's so far out yet though.
Submitting for a lesbian NTR that subverts the normal tropes where instead the Zack character's huge wang is actually a NEGATIVE issue for the wife and a chad woman breaks her sexuality and steals the wife away

Reactions: azel1

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Has the developer mentioned how far from completion this game is? I've been waiting to play it until it's fully finished, but I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.

apecrust

Jun 4, 2017
Has the developer mentioned how far from completion this game is? I've been waiting to play it until it's fully finished, but I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.
I suggest you start playing it. You don't have to wait for it to finish. The developer is pretty consistent and it doesn't feel you have to wait a long time.

Zedas

Feb 1, 2019
Hello, Here's the answer to your question, but since I'm not Azienda ( ;( ), I'll just quote his answer to someone on Patreon, ahem-ahem: "Hello there. The game will continue all the way through 2024. Since February's update was delayed, we will probably finish all the routes a little after the end of the year, and I hereby swear by the highest voice of all times that this will be the greatest NTR visual novel in history." I admit the presence of some inaccuracies, but the essence remains true. And, I advise you to listen to the gentleman above, the game is worthy of the attention of a self-respecting multifaceted personality, the plot is well-developed, and the details are pleasing to the eye, and even at this “early” stage of development of the game, it contains a decent amount of excellent content, in short, extremely I recommend you check it out now. Good luck with everything, buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizmoe

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Loving the new secenes and watching her fully let go, hot as fuck. I kinda understand this story told as the writer wants it to unfold, shes gonna be moving on with this kid with all the Love BS talk.Thing is she has moved on. The breakup would be sudden and brutal, but now were gonna see something weird. My hopes of a fku ending can still happen, he moves on to a proper wife..........completly insulates from horny big dick colledge students.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hopefully someone updates the game this week, normally someone releases it at the end of the month.

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes