VN - Ren'Py - Turning the Page [v0.28.0] [Azienda]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wiijay

Great slow burn and art so far. The story choose perspectives of the male MC and Female MC which will have some overlap and different scenes. This give more variety to the story. So the Female MC corruption seams believable. The male MC has a awesome mystery NTR element to keep you on edge. Great work so far by the devs cant wait to see how the story evolves (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheSyndicate

The characters are well developed and they have interactions that feel natural.

There is plenty of foreshadowing that isn't completely obvious at first as well as some clever innuendos.

Being able to play from both perspectives is always a great option and I think it is done well here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sfoMMA85

v0.1.0

This game looks really promising and might be another NTR masterpiece similar to A Promise Best Left Unkept .

The art is great and consistent, the story has a great build up and offers two different approaches on the NTR-story. One perspective allows for a myster NTR approach (male perspective) while the other gives us a corruption NTR approach (female perspective). This adds to the replayability.

The characters are all introduced very well and the story offers a very nice set-up for an intense and well-thought NTR suspension curve. I am honestly very excited to see what this game will offer in the future and obviously I am very happy to see another Dev rising to the olympus of legendary NTR devs, such as HangoverCat and N_Taii.

We also know that the Dev is consistent and gives regular updates the only thing that changed is that the quality of the product greatly improved. (I liked his other games, but they were no masterpieces - no offense. I love the way the dev started small and improved over time. Thats how you do it!)

So all thats left to say is - the best of luck to the Dev(s) and a huge thanks for this very nice start of a game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bigboat

High hopes for this game, so glad Azienda is back and wow the improvements are huge. Game looks amazing and the writting/setup has been on point. So looking forward to sophies curruption and how the other cast members play into the story!