Twee files and Visual Studio Code

OldSailor

Sep 11, 2021
First of all, hello. I am new to coding and so I might not know some things. I'm currently making an HTML game and I want to analyze other people's games. For this I downloaded a Twee File Splitter and I split the .twee files into snippets, resulting in a .tw file. But the problem is that when I open this file in Visual Studio Code I don't see a snipped game. It's exactly the same as the HTML file. Am I making a mistake somewhere?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
It may be a problem with the Twee File Splitter. Or you may be using it improperly. Or there might be no problem at all and it just doesn't work as you expected.

What game are you using it on?

OldSailor

Sep 11, 2021
It may be a problem with the Twee File Splitter. Or you may be using it improperly. Or there might be no problem at all and it just doesn't work as you expected.

What game are you using it on?
Well, different games. Like Incubus city, Small Town, Lustful Insinity etc.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
According to the description of the , all it does is split a large twee file into multiple smaller ones. It should not alter the contents of the files.

This is an example of a passage in twee for Incubus City:
Code:
:: churchGirlEnd {"position":"1400,8200","size":"100,100"}
You sigh deeply. To not raise any further suspicions, you quickly mumble a made-up story about how you were just testing her faith.
<<if $hypnoXP.level()>2 >>
<<pass hypno >>You get ready to leave, but you hear her furiously masturbating in her booth. Maybe all is not lost?

<<image "images/in2/booth/masturbation.webp">>

Remove the panel and [[Stick your dick through.|churchGirlSex]]

Nah, just [[go home.|churchGirlSurprise]]
<<else >>
<<fail hypno >>She's delighted to hear that you're proud of her for passing your "test" and that such strong faith is rare these days. You swear that your balls almost doubled in size from all the unused sperm.

Frustrated, you're left with no choice but to [[Go home.|nightFall]]
<<token salvation >><</if>>

OldSailor

Sep 11, 2021
According to the description of the , all it does is split a large twee file into multiple smaller ones. It should not alter the contents of the files.

This is an example of a passage in twee for Incubus City:
Code:
:: churchGirlEnd {"position":"1400,8200","size":"100,100"}
You sigh deeply. To not raise any further suspicions, you quickly mumble a made-up story about how you were just testing her faith.
<<if $hypnoXP.level()>2 >>
<<pass hypno >>You get ready to leave, but you hear her furiously masturbating in her booth. Maybe all is not lost?

<<image "images/in2/booth/masturbation.webp">>

Remove the panel and [[Stick your dick through.|churchGirlSex]]

Nah, just [[go home.|churchGirlSurprise]]
<<else >>
<<fail hypno >>She's delighted to hear that you're proud of her for passing your "test" and that such strong faith is rare these days. You swear that your balls almost doubled in size from all the unused sperm.

Frustrated, you're left with no choice but to [[Go home.|nightFall]]
<<token salvation >><</if>>
I don't quite understand what you mean.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
If the tw files you end up with look similar to the code in my last post, then it means everything is working properly.

If not, what does it look like instead?