VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Twenty Worlds Agency - The Stories of Department 13 [v1.0] [Arioh Daerthe]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ShadowYamihiro

Kinda lame,the idea was fun but with 1 simple choice you lose half the content.It was fun at times but its obvious that it was one of the 1st games that this dev have made and with that in mind its good but wouldn't be fair to give it higher rating just cuz someone is new with this,many other are new and yet their games are much much better.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

enfurnoh

Ugh. This game is unfortunately a bit painful after seeing some of the great quality games on here.

The renders and modelling are mediocre at best. The story is really basic and the grammar/translation is terrible.

On the plus side there aren't many games I've found (yet) with monster girls so there's that. Only plus point really. It's rare I stop playing before completion but this one is going in the bin.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a really fun game. The story is simple but this world is creative and interesting. Renders are good for this art engine. Animations are quite good and the girls are all attractive. Choices seems matters you can definitely spend time characters who you prefer.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

billzechs

The characters are entertaining and the I really like the humor. The story seems interesting so far. Some of the animations look a bit odd, but otherwise pretty good. One thing I'd like to point out is, while it may have been my screen settings, it was hard to see the MC in many of the scenes near the end. Looked far too dark.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

The renders are okay but they're similar enough to other games they don't stand out on their own
    It's multi-path but without enough guidance, even if you like one of the renders you might not get all the scenes with her unless you replay choices and the game isn't fun enough to warrant that time sink
    The story has a few fun and unique parts but not enough the narrative sets it to a higher level
    It's a combination of things that are all passable and okay, if there was a 2.5 rating I'd give it that, but since I have to pick full stars... at this time it's closer to 2 than 3, although it still has potential
  6. 4.00 star(s)

jim_rozon

A very good game that starts off with a very strong opening. The plot is great and the pacing of the story is good. The developer does not add a lot of characters that makes it impossible to keep track of, however the animations require quite a bit of work. Would like to see further updates on this.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Osider

Good :
    1. The original idea is not bad.
    2. Story is funny

Not Good:
    1. 144p ?
    2. Can't refuse a girl.
    3. I don't like (personalty) play a stupid MC who think only with is d*ck.

2 Good point, 3 Bad points, so 2 star. (will change with update)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

vladgos

The game is simple and funny, good animations and scene, there is some content already. Girls are awesome. Smoke while teleporting is rly bad, so the quality of video sometimes(144p?xD). Its probabaly coast ur attaintion , so try it out.
    Looking forward for new updates)