VN - Ren'Py - Twin Eclipse [v0.2 Final] [93 Branches]

1. 5.00 star(s)

max27

Pros:

• The artwork is exceptional and stands out.
    • The writing is outstanding and creates an immersive experience.
    • The unique art style offers a refreshing change from typical 3D games.
    • The game's vibe is captivating and adds to the overall experience.
    • Exciting prospect of future updates to further enhance the game.
    Cons:

• Limited experience with the game, so there may be concerns about long-term support and updates.
    • No mention of specific features or mechanics that could be improved upon or added in future updates.

Best of luck to the dev and hope the game continues.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sidartha_6

Thank you for creating a game with a warm and human and comedic feel. I hope that the trend will continue and that I will encounter both difficult emotions and humor with ordinary vulnerable people. Erotic elements are usually at their strongest when they appear naturally in a story where sex is not the central theme in my opinion.
    The graphics are lovely and there are warm colors and a balanced feel regardless of the resolution. Simple is sometimes very good but I guess a lot of work went into this as well. I don't have much experience myself but as an observer I am satisfied.

It's exellent so far and i've decided to support it as patreaon little to see where it goes. I've hear the creator/dev have worked on it for a while so i believe it will be worth to follow and support.