Ren'Py - Abandoned - Twin Hills' Tale [v0.23 P1 Hotfix] [Fokken Productions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

allanl9020142

I dropped it at "catched". It's "catch". As in "She didn't catch me?" Even then the past tense of "catch" is "caught". "Catched" isn't even a word. There's even automatic spell check for shit like that.
    The grammar and spelling errors aren't as bad as some of the worst ones I've seen but this game has been abandoned so it's not like anything can improve from now on.
    If a game doesn't impress me by the time I fill up a single save page with instances of grammar/really bad spelling errors I'm just dropping it.
    No sound, renders look average, premise and the initial setting kind of bored me.
    It's a pass for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

list101

This is a fine game! I am giving it 5 stars. It is not perfect yet the renders are great - the girls are cute -even the milfs are hot.
    It has high amount of lewd content per Mb ( compressed version)
    The grind is not excessive.
    I am sorry it is gone. It ranks very high on the list of all games around here.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Renders are good
    Story sucks
    ingame help sucks
    This game need a good walktrough
    Instead of showing events you can unlock lock the other ones until you completed one then unlock a new event help
    It's hard to know what do Somtimes event helps does not really tell you what you need to do
    For the maid i had to go furher with my book But i had no way to visit my new neighbour Only apartment i could go was my own
    There is so much goingon at the same time that just feels like the grind is even worse
  4. 4.00 star(s)

tallmanonearth

Great game with an original story, and many great characters.

Some minor issues with knowing what quests are possible to complete, but that might be the issue of an early version leaking out too soon. Will probably update to five stars once that is fixed.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

EarlTrjegul

Very good!
    Love the foot fetish content, looking forward to see more of it, as well as maybe more fetish!
    Can't make it 5/5 because it's still a young game, but as long as the update are coming and the content increase, i see it as a perfect game
  6. N
    5.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: A prospective writer gets to live the life of his dreams. But he has to teach some classes on the side. But this might be more of a boon than he realized.
    Dialogue is fine and characters react fairly regularly. However this is an adult game so of course they are a little more pliable than expected. I like how you can choose which characters to pursue.
    5/5

Art: 4 different and attractive women apparent in this game at the moment. Though I can't wait for more I am satisfied with what we have. Shot composition and images are of good quality and a few animations thrown in to boot. I like the main girls but I am waiting on the one girl to fall in love with to show up. Also the super strong foot fetish push is kinda funky.
    4/5

Gameplay: Has a nice simple gameplay loop that can be cheated by sheer hard work and grinding. As someone who is tired of clickthroughs then this is not that. You have a small amount of management with the need for money in the hotel.
    I think that instead of decreasing the grind if you just expand naturally with the expectation that you play the game you will naturally seduce the girls with your work.
    5/5

Overall:
    5/5
    Play it!
    One of the best new games on the site!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Maestro91

Really good game, played it first time today, great concept and good execution of what adult-sandbox gameplay imo should be like.

Grindy but nothing too bad and easy to get into.

Lovely characters with good amount of content.

Great game so far, this is imo definitely headed in the right direction.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Pros
    The story is interesting
    The ladies are hot
    Easy to make enough money
    Cons
    Every time MC gets the message from Jules in the am I got sent to an error screen. This eventually lead me to a serious problem of not being able to save. Every time I clicked the left mouse button it skipped scenes, and reset days. Other than that, nothing serious came up. Could use some more content, but its ok for a first release. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing