RPGM - Completed - Twin Quest -The Tale of Two Sisters [Amatsuchiya]

1. 2.00 star(s)

AHentailurker

I like a lot about this game.
    I like that it intergrates its H-scenes into the combat system. Being trained as a slave giving you combat abilities is a concept i am simply amazed isn't more common.
    I like the passive skill system, and how you expand your slots for them mostly by sidequests, makes those much more rewarding.
    I like that in-combat rape has an impact on the combat, without being too intrusive. You have your clothes as protection, + 3 "strikes" until you get raped and that character gets ko'd. Clothing status is permanent in dungeons, so it is something to manage, but provides few stats, so having destroyed clothes isn't an automatic loss, just something to watch out for.
    I like the amount of H-scenes relative to the games size. For a game this short, took me roughly 5 hours till beating the final boss, and I was thorough ( or so I thought), the amount of scenes is great.
    I absolutely love the content of the h-scenes. Very BDSM heavy if you go through the training I mentioned earlier. Not great variety, but enough that I was content with it. The art is good in the more dynamic scenes and passabkr got everything else. I kinda wish there was a little less Training scenes and more of the two sisters fucking each other, but hey, all in all pretty good.

However, all of this was ruined for me.

The grind in this game is atrocious.
    You will not beat the game without grinding. I generally fight every enemy I encounter, and the game was pretty easy playing like that.
    Than I encountered the final boss and hit a brick wall.
    I barely was able to beat her first phase, and it's the second one that gets insane. I think of my 5 hours during the first run, i spent at least 2 grinding, most of it for the final boss.
    What doesn't help is that, at least in my experience, you have to rely on the PCs stat-inducing attacks, which induce stats at random. Also, the final boss is kind of immune to them, or at least able to ignore them half the time, oneshotting one of the PCs while sleeping.
    So, you have to grind levels for the Final boss, but honestly, that would be fine. Except, you most likely have to grind more later. Because the final H-scenes are locke dbehind getting essentially 100% completion, including all passive skills, two of which are locked behind getting impregnated a number of times, easy to do via your trainer, and raped in combat a number of times.
    That in-combat part is important, because while there is an are in the game where you can get raped simply by encountering an enemy, that does not count. . Which means you need to sit in battle, defend, and wait for the enemy to do their one attack which gives you a strike, get your three strikes and get raped. 2 times, because of two charakters, and then do that between 5 and 10 times, depending on if you played good or not.
    This is incrdibly boring, but hey, you get a reward, that passive skill. Which then makes it easier to get raped in combat. After you did the grinding for exactly that. Yay.

Oh, and some of the scenes are hidden behind getting both sisters raped in a bossfight, then losing a fight. Bossfights are non-repeatable, and the final scene is locke dbheind all other scenes being seen. So if you missed one of the non-repeatable ones, have fun playing the game again.

But hey, as I said, the Scenes are pretty good, at least if you're into BDSM, which I am, so at least you get some nice scenes for saving.
    Except no, because as far as I can see, the gallery is CG only. Some scenes are repeatable by visiting the trainers (somehting you actually have to do because scenes are hidden behind it), but not all.

If you want to play this game, use a guide immediately so you don't have to grind twice.

Edit: I completely forgot about the story. But the game does too, so I'll leave it at that.