RPGM Completed Twin Quest -The Tale of Two Sisters [Amatsuchiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I sort of like this game, i mean sort of only due to the clutter in the folder only. The censorship is annoying i suppose but meh I have dealt with similar and worse reading hentai and yes even some manga ....i only dislike the clutter in the folder cause I am afraid to remove anything from it to clean it up lol guess I am ocd with organization with files :) but hey want to take the time to say thanks for the time it took to find and upload now must go back and play a bit more

Reactions: ponyguy

phasxlr

Sep 10, 2017
Really like this game. The only little problem is because it take a little hard to unluck the pregnancy :(

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you could but its more tidius then using vx save editor
cheat engine for money whould more easy then the rest
look what amount off you have make it so you have 100g right x2+1 is 201 that's what you put in the editor buy something for 20g so you got 80g left whitch is 161g for the CheatEngine after you have found it iff not buy something again and do it over untill only 1 line stillexcist in left widow off CheatEngine

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
only at the cat and dwarven blacksmith and in town however you need money but iff the item is totaly schredded its gone.
oops wrong place game i though this whas maisnowden eve

Reactions: Dianakiss

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
Hmm I might just be dumb, but when i try to launch the game i get a error saying RGSS202J.dll could not be found. Any suggestions?

Reactions: nekochan2221

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hmm I might just be dumb, but when i try to launch the game i get a error saying RGSS202J.dll could not be found. Any suggestions?
You need to install rpgmaker. You can find all of them in my signature.

Reactions: ponyguy and Namco15

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
you need to install the RPGMaker's RTP the links are in the @TheImage post as spoiler link
which exe file icon has it orange orb or White unicorn head or dragonhead
in this follow order is also how the RPgmakers came out
RTP2003 is the orange orbicon white unicorn head icon is XP and the dragonhead icon is VXACE

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
So, how do you get training the abilities with the slave trainer? I have like 124 points right now, go with the younger sister to the teacher, but I can't really access any training. Whatever I click I just don't spend any points. Also, who is training the older sister? I can only mention that I only managed to finish 1 quest, the one with healing grass in the second town, didn't look for other ones.

Any help?
you scroll to the right to spend points . press right arrow key

Glistas

Oct 31, 2018
How do you get the sisters pregnant? I finished all trainings and got their "Danger Day" skill. Even though they had many creampies, there seems to be no change.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote