RPGM - Twin ★ Stars Nightmare [v1.00] [Mania Ju]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4771842

*sigh*

Annoying...

Genre: 2D action, platformer
    Game length: at least an hour, if you are not a masochist (I dropped the game)
    Difficulty: Unfair
    Adult content: Very perverse and high quality animated scenes.
    Evaluation: This shouldn't have been a game.

WTF with this thread? There is a freaking 2 GB video in the archive!

*sigh*

This game is unplayable. Enemies will most likely stun lock you forever, forcing you to see your character pissing and shitting herself 'till she fucking dies. Also controls are uncomfortable and unresponsive.

*sigh*

Better avoid the game and just watch the gallery, you can see author's effort at least there.
    The codes for "bonus rooms" (just a misleading title for gallery) are: 4519 and/or 1945

*sigh*

Story also could be good, but with such gameplay... it doesn't matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CatoHostilius

Really great content! The demo version offers some insight to the actual game. I really like the art style, it's kind of unique in my opinion.

It's not a game for everyone (clearly) but if you have some weird tentacle fetishes, this is one of the best games you can get!

I already supported the developer and played the latest demo version of it. Such good work should be rewarded if you also like the game. I hope there comes more in the future!

:devilish:
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Gnillek

Well I played through the latest trial version of "Twin Sarts Nightmare" and for the time beeing it looks very promesing in my humble opinion.

By the time of testing this game (22.04.2021), it is still in development.

You play as one of the twin sisters and try to fight against the so called "nightmare". It is a very basic and simpel top-down RPG, which I quiet like.

The game trys to tell a simpel story which is only a mean too an end. The story serves as plot to encounter sex scenes. Which is enough for this type of game in my opinion.

You have to fight against monsters in a turn based fighting mechanic. The combat is quiet balanced I think. I really hadn't too much trouble fighting against enemies, which does not mean the game is easy! Maybe the balance will change during development, but for the time beeing I am qiet happy with it.

The sexual content and the art style is... Well I should first start with the art style:
    It is a mixed bag, it could be better... But it could also be A LOT worse... It is a very subjective topic and what you see on the images and videos is what you get. If you like it, go for it! If not... Well don't bother.
    I however find the art style quiet good, I saw much worse hentai games and this one isn't one of them.

The sexual content is... It serves a lot of diffrent tastes... Weird tastes... There is a lot of tentacles, anal play, birth, mind control, ... and so much more! Check the tags if you want to see what this game has all to offer...

However there is quiet a lot of scat content, which is a shame because it turns a lot of people off... I personaly haven't much of a problem with it... Don't hate it, don't love it... Give the demo a try or watch some videos and check it out for yourself.

My biggest critic point is the sound designe... Which is why I don't give five stars... The music is too loud, the sound effects are more anoying than anything else and it is... ugh! It needs a rework! Better music, better sound effects, better voice over...

The game has potential and I love the sex scenes! It is quiet rare to find content like this and the developer trys to make longer sex scenes with diffrent variations, which sadly a lot of hentai games lack in my opinion...

This is why I gave "Twin Stars Nightmare" 4/5 Starts. It is a good hentai game, with lots of potential... Only the sounds are anoying the hell out of me!

Thank you for reading!